Who uses their Smart/Razr phone more than their PC??

benz0

Reaction score
With the ease of instance data at a flick of a thumb..lol, i see myself on this thing more than my laptop or PC!! 0.o
Even doing work or homework, im still on my phone! And i aint making cell phone calls either!! :blink:

maverick31210

Reaction score
I do as well. As soon as I got my OG Droid a year or so back I stopped using my PC and laptop as much. I would still use it for editing and stuff but for everyday browsing which is mainly what I do for the most time I found it was easier to lay down in bed or on the couch or wherever using my phone instead of carrying my laptop around. When I got my 4G Tbolt, I almost stopped using anything else completely since it was faster than my home WIFI. I download albums, movies, whatever on my phone and play them on PC if I want a bigger screen.

satarecah

Reaction score
since im on the run alot school &work + farm = i use my phone when i cant bring my home pc. its been useful :) i just like the fact i can do a full power point on my phone xD!

TaubBaer

Reaction score
I use PC to play games
iPad for emails
Razr for text, mobile email, videophone

breedingh8

Reaction score
With the ease of instance data at a flick of a thumb..lol, i see myself on this thing more than my laptop or PC!! 0.o
Even doing work or homework, im still on my phone! And i aint making cell phone calls either!! :blink:

Im on my tab or phone for 90% of my personal ****, work is done on work devices or sometimes my tablet. Love Android needs a desktop OS already O:)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Yep, I found the same thing. I still use the laptop for secure stuff and bulk resending of email, though. Every now and then, something won't play or display on the phone, and I'm back at the laptop for that, to. Not sure why I keep an old desktop operable, but I do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

satarecah

Reaction score
i only have my pc for gaming xD laptop for work and phone for on go :p

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

So it's not just me that's all but given up on the PC. I love my RAZR! I can't wait to add a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and the Webtop adapter, then use this on my HD TV from my zero-gravity chair! Full Firefox browser, Google apps, the cloud, I don't need anything else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums