Who thinks that we will see ICS tomorrow april 4th? what do you think about it?

purity

Reaction score
i think there are enough threads on this topic already. lets all hold our collective breaths till tomorrow and either sigh in orgasmic relief or gasp in blinding fustration at the end of the day.

cece5702

Reaction score
Mixed feelings!! I've seen the screen shots and ICS is smooth! However, so is my Maxx right now and I dont want any new operating system messing that up. If its been thoroughly tested and all the kinx and buggs are gone, sure fine..bring it on. If not, keep it until its perfected and than release it. :)

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
i think there are enough threads on this topic already. lets all hold our collective breaths till tomorrow and either sigh in orgasmic relief or gasp in blinding fustration at the end of the day.

+1

----posted maxx'ed out----

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know soak test email invites are still going out, and not all of the soak tests have started yet. That could be meaningless, but for what it's worth... maybe the soak tests will start tomorrow? Who knows...

Sakeem

Reaction score
I'm excited. Then again, if it doesnt come out tomorrow, i wont be too upset. Hopefully that just means they are ironing out the kinks.

richrcp

Reaction score
My phone is extremely smooth with the exception of the wifi issue, and is easily the best Motorola phone I have owned!!

When 4.0 is ready and stable then roll it out!

cece5702

Reaction score
Where would Best Buy get that information from anyway? If its not true....than its false advertising on Best Buy's part. That information about the Razr receiving ICS tomorrow is floating around on a lot of sites.

jeff70

Reaction score
Where would Best Buy get that information from anyway? If its not true....than its false advertising on Best Buy's part. That information about the Razr receiving ICS tomorrow is floating around on a lot of sites.

I didn't see anywhere where Best Buy officially said ics was coming out the 4th so I don't know what BB could be accused of, that post with the ics dates could have been posted in some internal best buy employee forum or wherever by anyone so there is no way to tell if it is genuine or not IMHO

if the soak test invites are still going out it would seem to me that means that there will be a week or so of "soak tests" till an update would roll out

as long as no showstopper bugs are found in the soak test the update must be very close but I don't expect anything on the 4th but maybe Verizon will surprise me for once

cece5702

Reaction score
Am I the only one that saw an ad that looked like it was from Best Buy saying Droid Razr and Maxx would get ICS on April 4th and Rezound on April 6th?

huskur

Reaction score
Am I the only one that saw an ad that looked like it was from Best Buy saying Droid Razr and Maxx would get ICS on April 4th and Rezound on April 6th?

Most of us have seen the ad for it. Is it real or is it a hoax? We will find out within the next 24 hours.

Looks bleak at this point. There has been no other confirmation other than what could have been a bogus picture posted.

Just cross your fingers and hope that Verizon surprises us for a change

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
To all that are on the edge of your seat waiting for ICS... hoping and praying that it is released tomorrow. Take a step back and ask yourself a few questions.

When you bought the phone was it only because ICS was around the corner or because you liked what the phone had to offer out of the box (with or without rooting)

If ICS isn't released tomorrow will your phone stop preforming?

If it is or isn't released tomorrow will it change what is going on in your life?

If it is released tomorrow and you aren't in the first roll out are you going to bang your fists and pound your feet and cry why not me?

Sorry if this sounds harsh but there are sooooooooooo many threads about this and honestly it will either happen or it won't. The more threads there are about it won't change anything.

Personally I have more going on in my life than hoping and praying for a software roll out.

cece5702

Reaction score
I am happy with or without it! Makes me no difference. I just want it perfected!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX