Who thinks that we will see ICS tomorrow april 4th? what do you think about it?

Exalted911

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with motorolla tech support. I had a problem with my motocast and I asked them if and when ics was coming for the razr. he said there currently soak testing and it will be out withing the next couple of weeks. now you can take that with a grain of salt but the guy sounded like he knew what he was saying.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with motorolla tech support. I had a problem with my motocast and I asked them if and when ics was coming for the razr. he said there currently soak testing and it will be out withing the next couple of weeks. now you can take that with a grain of salt but the guy sounded like he knew what he was saying.

The current soak test is not ICS, but it can't be too far behind with apps updating for ICS compatibility and a stable leak pulled off of Moto's servers.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not especially concerned about getting ics. I didn't expect it before mid 2012 or later. But what I would like is to be able to stop the damn text messages Verizon sends me every day from "6250." I'm doubting that will be in the update.

Exalted911

Reaction score
so the soak test is not for ics?? why would they test some minor update to patch up some bugs when there's a major update coming out soon??

Chukee

Reaction score
We really dont know what the update is untill its been released. Remember screenshots is what got people all up in a frenzy from the get go about ics comming on the 4th. Just wait till tomorrow and believe no one till the update is released.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Pacersfan316

Reaction score
Not especially concerned about getting ics. I didn't expect it before mid 2012 or later. But what I would like is to be able to stop the damn text messages Verizon sends me every day from "6250." I'm doubting that will be in the update.

I have also been getting texts from 6250 couple times a day its very annoying idk what it is either

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I Just broke my system update button...
:(

----posted maxx'ed out----

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have also been getting texts from 6250 couple times a day its very annoying idk what it is either

Not to threadjack but the ubiquitous messages from 6250 are from Verizon's dam. n "backup assistant plus." They cannot be stopped even by dropping the "service" I never ordered in the first place. Verizon is well aware of the problem though CS folks will generally deny they've ever heard of it. It affects different phones in different ways and varies by how you have your email configured. If you use handcent for messaging you can at least blacklist "6250" and avoid notifications but the messages still accumulate.