Who is waiting for the OTA ICS??

Badger1313

Reaction score
liftedplane said:
Its working on my rooted 230 bionic. Flash animation is but some flash video players like wimp.com isn't

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Wimp.com works on mine as well. Must be lucky.

Badger1313

Reaction score
Those who have trouble with flash, has anyone tried uninstall, clear dalvik cache, reboot, new download & reboot?

bufordtpisser

Reaction score
Don't know why some are having problems with flash and others not. Mine works on every flash Site is have tried to date. Including those listed, YouTube. and many others. Because it works for some and not for others it must be the device, not Adobe.

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Im waiting due to the fact that i just got my bionic, so im in no rush since i havent learned this phone yet

Tonik

Reaction score
bufordtpisser said:
Because it works for some and not for others it must be the device, not Adobe.

Whatever it it's it's very odd. Worked on 229 for me and not 230. Same device of course. And it is very widespread. Razr folks are experiencing it a lot. But like us no pattern yet.

zebo51

Reaction score
I'm running .232. Originally I went from 905 with all my data to .232 and couldn't root. I never tried flash at that point. I FXZ back to 905 wiping all my data and then up to .232 using HoB. I was able to watch a trailer on IMDB, but not sure if that uses flash. So I went to adobe's site to test it. I forgot that ICS doesn't come with it, so I went to the play store, installed it, went back to adobe's site and it works. I used the default browser, haven't installed any other yet.

zebo51

Reaction score
Oh and I'm loving ICS .232. I installed Apex Launcher to give me more control of the home screen and love that too. I have only been using it for a little over a day now, but haven't run into any issues. Battery has been pretty good for me. Took it off the charger around 8:30am and am at 50% right now which is almost 4pm. I don't play games though, but I have three email accounts on it that are constantly getting emails. I have also spent over an hour today messing with TiBu and Google play store getting apps restored etc. I'm using a normal battery.