Who is holding out for the HTC Incredible?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering who has been holding out for the incredible?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Just wondering who has been holding out for the incredible?

I've got to admit that I am. Hearing more and more that looks like it might be released the same time as the Nexus on Verizon. Hoping that March 23rd date or so is legit. I must admit I like the TouchFlo setup that HTC uses. Would be a great combination on the phone, plus the processor. We'll see.

JCo352

Reaction score
I love my Droid, but I think I just might get the Incredible

armeddroid

Reaction score
Same here. I only had on issue with HTC but i think that phone was effed up anyway. But the Incredible is nice.

dbigdawg

Reaction score
Love my Droid

from a capability and OS standpoint but the form factor is just too Motorola for me. I will get the Incredible the minute it is available.

Reaction score
from a capability and OS standpoint but the form factor is just too Motorola for me. I will get the Incredible the minute it is available.

count me in too. was banking on the n1 but now that this has comparable ram for apps i think the sense u1 and optical trackpad edge it out along with the fact it will be supported by verizon in store if any problems do arise. wasnt to thrilled with the pics at first but found this video and it really does look good.

[video=youtube;MYbnP_cWR00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbnP_cWR00&feature=related]YouTube - HTC Incredible - First Look[/video]

bastosero

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the HTC Incredible or the Motorola Motoroi. The Motoroi looks headed for T-Mobile though.

joker402

Reaction score
i like the way the N1 looks so i might just have to compair the two, im not much of fan of the sense UI but mainly the way the icons look, i think my droid has nice looking apps but im open to testing and compairing.

mach330

Reaction score
i'm waiting for whichever comes first. but looks like n1 will come out first, but if i can't use my ne2, then i'll be getting the incredible.

briankeith513

Reaction score
I love my Droid, but I prefer the all touchscreen with thinner format. I also like the added RAM and faster processor. With the Incredible having only a slightly slower processor, but an 8 megapixel camera, as opposed to a 5 megapixel camera on the Nexus One, plus the Incredible will be available in VZW stores, I will easily choose the Incredible. If I need the slight speed boost from 768 to 1ghz, I can easily root it. Right now, we can root the Droid which is clocked at 550mhz to over 1ghz, so it wouldn;t be hard to do on the Incredible.

Speedfreak

Reaction score
I just bought a used droid (my first) to test the waters and get used to android and then resell it for this phone. I have a NE2 and I'm still waiting to use it.

L

Liberalman

I plan on picking up the HTC Incredible as soon as it's available. That'd give me a second phone, along with my Droid. It's an awesome looking phone, and I really WANT it. :)

CatsTide

Reaction score

count me in too. was banking on the n1 but now that this has comparable ram for apps i think the sense u1 and optical trackpad edge it out along with the fact it will be supported by verizon in store if any problems do arise. wasnt to thrilled with the pics at first but found this video and it really does look good.

[video=youtube;MYbnP_cWR00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbnP_cWR00&feature=related"]YouTube - HTC Incredible - First Look[/video]
thanks for that vid but damn it sucked...

dbigdawg

Reaction score
Played with the Incredible

And it truly is. I have an overclocked Droid and the Incredible smokes it. I cannot wait for it to be released.