Who is holding out for the HTC Incredible?

Jcook54

Reaction score
My Wife's contract is up at the end of May and I thought about getting the Incredible and letting her have my Droid but I'm kind of attached. I'm fairly new to cell phones and it took me a while to configure my Droid how I wanted it and now I'm having second thoughts about giving it up. Plus, I do find myself using the keyboard at least every day. I'm also certain that some of the features on the Incredible will be lost on me. At this point I'm comfortable with the Droid and I think I'll stick with it.

dbigdawg

Reaction score
Sold my Droid a month ago on eBay for this phone. Ill be pre-ordering on the 19th!

I listed my Droid tonight and it sold in three minutes. Looks like I should have asked for more money and now I will have to use my old Storm for a week.

How much did you get for it? I got $410.00 for mine, but it came with the media dock and a seidio case.

$250 :( Like I said, I asked too little.

plmiller0905

Reaction score
I listed my Droid tonight and it sold in three minutes. Looks like I should have asked for more money and now I will have to use my old Storm for a week.

Damn, wonder if I would have any luck selling my HTC Imagio with Winmo before the Incredible hits or right after.

The sooner you list it the more you will get. I thought my auction would end in ten days and I would time out all perfectly. Demand is still high for the Droid and it probably wont get any higher for the Imagio than today.

I agree with you.demand is high for the droid. I just sold my droid on ebay for $425. If I was too buy the Incredible flat out how much would it be $499.99 or 599.99

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The sooner you list it the more you will get. I thought my auction would end in ten days and I would time out all perfectly. Demand is still high for

I agree with you.demand is high for the droid. I just sold my droid on ebay for $425. If I was too buy the Incredible flat out how much would it be $499.99 or 599.99

My guess is the Incredible at full price will be $599 plus tax.

Wedgemoose

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. Sorry to bother you with my stupid questions But I figured I am about to give myself HOURS & HOURS of reading any maybe you guys could help me a little. I'm getting the Incredible and coming over from WM6.5 (HTc Imagio). I loved that phone but it time to enter the DROID world!!!!! I hope.

I know absolutly nothing about DROID. It took everything I had to learn WM. So just a few things. What can't DROID do??? Will I be all set using outlook as my e-mail (i have it at work). I see you guys saying "root", what does that mean? Are these thing totally customizable??? I know the incredible is using Sense which I'm used to but can we add to the home screen without getting a new ROM?

what about Office? is there something in DROID that will let me read a "word" document and or open a PDF?

little things like that. whatever you guys can think of I might not be able to do that I could with WM. And, what I will be able to do that I couldn't with WM.

thanks in advance and look forward to joining you. The only problem is I won't be that much of a help. I'm always looking for help. Sorry but I only ask good questions and try and figure it out myself first.

thanks in advance

pepsi149

Reaction score
Im stayin with the moto droid!!!!!!....its a workhorse....my gf got the devour...and from day 1 nothing but problems....ill wait till the incredible proves itself....to new to tell...stayin put for now......

TBolt

Reaction score

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will be dumping my Samsung Omnia windows phone, and joining the Droid community with my brand new shinny Droid Incredible, should have it on 4/30, hopefully. Was so close to getting the Moto Droid last week, good thing that I waited.

Chemos

Reaction score
Is the incredible gonna have voice navigation just like the droid? I bought the droid the 29th of last month and I am thinking of returning it and getting the incredible. Is there anything besides the physical keboard that ill be missing out on?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Is the incredible gonna have voice navigation just like the droid? I bought the droid the 29th of last month and I am thinking of returning it and getting the incredible. Is there anything besides the physical keboard that ill be missing out on?

Yes the Incredible will have Voice Navigation just like the Droid. The main differences from the Droid and the Incredible is:

-Droid has Physical Keyboard and Incredible doesn't
-Droid has 256MB RAM/512MB ROM and Incredible has 512MB RAM/512MB ROM
-Incredible has 8GB on board memory
-Droid has 550MHz Processor and Incredible has 1GHz Snapdragon processor
-Incredible has 8MP camera and Droid has 5MP Camera
-Incredible has Sense UI
-Incedible has WVGA LED Touch Screen and Droid has a Normal WVGA Touch Screen

Note: The Incredible's battery life is not as good as the Droids.
There could be things im missing but for the most part those are the most talked about differences between the phones.