Who hates YOUR droid?

zakany

Reaction score
EVERY TIME a droid commercial comes on now it's AWKWARD in the house! You get that beginning "DROOOOOID!" sound and then every time you hear some kind of noise or mostly, little complaints from him.

My daughter does a little happy dance whenever a Droid commercial comes on. She loves my phone.

dancedroid

pigness

Reaction score
My girlfriends HATES my phone, she doesn't understand :/
And she never will lol
I love her to death but it's annoying, I mean I know I'm on it a lot lol but not when I'm actually with her! Just this one time I had to hold off like 20 minutes or a little more, because I was rooting my droid for first time and someone was helping me through Google Chat, so I couldn't leave my post yet! I think after that she hated it lmao

My mom doesn't like it either.... well she does but hates that I'm on it a lot..
Stepdad doesn't like it either... Pisses me off. EVERY TIME a droid commercial comes on now it's AWKWARD in the house! You get that beginning "DROOOOOID!" sound and then every time you hear some kind of noise or mostly, little complaints from him. I don't even do anything, I just sit there like any of you really.
Oh.. and one time, one of his comments was "It's just a fad, be over in 6 months or so"

Wtf? No? lol

idk, just been mad about people not understanding with their close minded selves, and hating it for no reason.

Ok I'm done :)

Anything on your end?

I hate my moto droid. So much. Biggest piece of crap. not worth the price.

zero7404

Reaction score
6 months spent with this device, 18 to go ...
should've stuck with my blackberry ....

although pretty good at browsing, navigating, some sweet free apps ...
BBOS is more solid and robust.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
And she never will lol
I love her to death but it's annoying, I mean I know I'm on it a lot lol but not when I'm actually with her! Just this one time I had to hold off like 20 minutes or a little more, because I was rooting my droid for first time and someone was helping me through Google Chat, so I couldn't leave my post yet! I think after that she hated it lmao

My mom doesn't like it either.... well she does but hates that I'm on it a lot..
Stepdad doesn't like it either... Pisses me off. EVERY TIME a droid commercial comes on now it's AWKWARD in the house! You get that beginning "DROOOOOID!" sound and then every time you hear some kind of noise or mostly, little complaints from him. I don't even do anything, I just sit there like any of you really.
Oh.. and one time, one of his comments was "It's just a fad, be over in 6 months or so"

Wtf? No? lol

idk, just been mad about people not understanding with their close minded selves, and hating it for no reason.

Anything on your end?

Well aren't you at the right place

pigness

Reaction score
And she never will lol

Wtf? No? lol

Anything on your end?

Well aren't you at the right place
Yes I am? you asked you hated it. I answered. Don't be stupid.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I hate my Moto Droid , I love Android but the hardware platform that Moto offers is just horrible .

tono80

Reaction score
Wife hates it. To annoy her even more, I yell "Drooid" every time the commercial comes on.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I hate my Moto Droid , I love Android but the hardware platform that Moto offers is just horrible .

Really? I don't think so at all, just curious why you have over 300 posts when you hate the droid??

If you don't think so , then probably you never had any other new generation smartphone . The camera sucks compared to other phones from 2009-2010 , the camera LED is weaker than my 5 year old phone , check Omnia 2 , Nokia N97 , Xperia X1 , HD2 , Evo etc.
The keyboard is almost useless , the D-Pad on it certainly is , compare this to Touch Pro 2 . The notification LED is to weak , see BB models . The voice quality is unbearable , see any phone made after 2000 . No bluetooth dialing.
Audio quality output is not that good and the jack is low quality . You can bend the speaker grill just by touching it . There are no assignable hardware buttons for quick launch . The proximity sensor and accelerometer sucks , see the problems with drooped calls because of long hair . The lock button position could be better . Bluetooth compatibility problems , and the list could go on .
So a lot of previous phones to Droid had better hardware components . You ask me why I have over 300 posts here if I don't like the Droid , it's because I like Android and I choose to run it on Moto Droid's platform because the processor and GPU are top notch , to bad the rest of the hardware isn't , they could have build it way better .

aldaudio

Reaction score
I'm actually not a fan of the keyboards.

I had an iPhone before this, I switched over bc att service is awful, plus I wanted a physical keyboard.

One issue I have is the autocorrect, and that's really only bc I was so used to he way my iPhone auto corrected the words.

Also, my keyboard seems to be pretty laggy when I type on it, and my physical keyboard was of the bubble type, but after strenuous use, it has seemed to get an air pocket between the rubber cover and he keys, as if the glue has worn.

Those are really my only complaints. I had to jailbreak my iPhone to get half the customization I can do with my Droid.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

Really? I don't think so at all, just curious why you have over 300 posts when you hate the droid??

If you don't think so , then probably you never had any other new generation smartphone . The camera sucks compared to other phones from 2009-2010 , the camera LED is weaker than my 5 year old phone , check Omnia 2 , Nokia N97 , Xperia X1 , HD2 , Evo etc.
The keyboard is almost useless , the D-Pad on it certainly is , compare this to Touch Pro 2 . The notification LED is to weak , see BB models . The voice quality is unbearable , see any phone made after 2000 . No bluetooth dialing.
Audio quality output is not that good and the jack is low quality . You can bend the speaker grill just by touching it . There are no assignable hardware buttons for quick launch . The proximity sensor and accelerometer sucks , see the problems with drooped calls because of long hair . The lock button position could be better . Bluetooth compatibility problems , and the list could go on .
So a lot of previous phones to Droid had better hardware components . You ask me why I have over 300 posts here if I don't like the Droid , it's because I like Android and I choose to run it on Moto Droid's platform because the processor and GPU are top notch , to bad the rest of the hardware isn't , they could have build it way better .

idk if you got a bad end of the stick but seems like my droid is god compared to yours lol
Mine is fine. Best phone around.