Who hates YOUR droid?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife hates my Droid so much that she has launched a formal complaint....... that I must now touch her as much as I do my Droid!!!!..... :icon_eek: lmao...... I now have no energy at all!!!

:rofl3: !!!!!!!! Better get some power bars and some 5 hr energy drinks LMAO

Just put your phone on Vibrate...Droid Does

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

zenman77

Reaction score
2 of my bosses used to make fun of it. One of them is a proud new Droid owner and the other is looking forward to the evo. lol My girl does'nt mind the Droid at all. She's pretty amazed at everything that it can do.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife and daughter, more for how long I'm on it, and if not on it, I'm on a laptop, or desktop.

Last night my wife said " Gee, hate myself for saying this, but .... Can you get on your Droid and look up something for me?" Hehehe.

Samantha, would typically just say "Daddy, time to put down the Droid..."

Gotta love 'em.

J

Johnly

My girlfriend hates things that hinder her life, and the droid has never done that to her, so she has better things to hate on, lol!

NoKz

Reaction score
My iPhone buddies hated it. Until they say mine and used it. Then they converted over LOL. My GF loves my phone and wants me to add her to my plan so she can get a droid.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
my dad is super jealous, my step mom has an incredible so hes sorta tortured. then my mom and her boyfriend both have iphones. my mom got an iphone 3g cuz it was cheaper but she says she like my phone way more. but some of my iphone friends still dont listen to me and think their phone is better

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
today...I hate my Droid, or my inability to stop messing with it, it has occupied 6 hours of my day (in my mind I had big plans for today, I should have known better) My family went out without me, and I have just gotten my Droid back to where it was when I woke up at 8:00 this morning and started messing with it....it's almost 2:00

it's pure blasphemy, I know, and here are my words of wisdom for the day, if you have no business in the system, then stay out of the system

Last edited:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
My kids mother hates it.....cuz she dont know how to use it.

She had my phone today and needed directions to get somewhere. I said "hey, let me show u something"....I chromed to phone the driving directions from google maps....she didnt know how to start the GPS.....my daughter was in the car with her, I had my daughter turn it on.....and the mother STILL didnt know how to get it to navigate....I walked her thru it and still failure.

dhinged

Reaction score
This dude at work couldn't stand that me and a coworker were bantering about my new Droid so he got up and was like, "oh yah? Look at what I can do on my iPhone" and proceeded to show us a bunch of cool stuff he could do on his iPhone.

It shut me up until I learned that everything he showed us was only available on the jail-broken iPhone.

loophole

Reaction score
My daughter loves my phone. she's 2 and i always let her watch finding nemo on it in the car or just around the house, she always comes up running when my phones in my hand " mono mono mono " (trying to say nemo hehe). My wife likes my phone too... she gets on the browser and uses face book often when we are out. She'd have one of her own if she wasn't a stay at home mom... she's got the internet pretty much whenever she wants it on her computer... people at work seem a bit envious though ;)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
This dude at work couldn't stand that me and a coworker were bantering about my new Droid so he got up and was like, "oh yah? Look at what I can do on my iPhone" and proceeded to show us a bunch of cool stuff he could do on his iPhone.

It shut me up until I learned that everything he showed us was only available on the jail-broken iPhone.

Exactly what did he show you that shut you up??
It's a first I heard someone with an iPhone shutting up a droid user..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

Exactly what did he show you that shut you up??
It's a first I heard someone with an iPhone shutting up a droid user..

I am wondering too, I can name twenty things I can do on an unrooted Droid that cannot be done on a jailbroken iphone, the simpliest of them being multitasking, the only thing I think the iphone has on the Droid is games and hopefully with the introduction of flash that won't last long.

Reaction score
Most people I know that hate my Droid hate it because they've got an iPhone. I always detect a little bit of jealousy when they tell me they hate Android.