White screen over internet window

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what I did this time. I am not able to figure this one out. Anyone have any idea? I have tried to adjust the screen by clicking on the edge part of the white screen and i am not able to do that. So i have a white panel over the internet screens.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you using the stock browser? Is it anytime you load up the weeb or just on certain pages?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Yes I am using the reg browser and it is all the time. I am doiing all of the posting from my computer not my phone.... not fun.:icon_ cry:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're rooted right? If so can you post a screenshot?

Edit: oh and in the mean time did you try force closing the browser and restarting the phone?

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Oh yeah Im rooted. Never thought about force shut down. Have the app for the screen shot not sure how to work it.... but thats ok... im not gonna need to cuz after all of that... it is ok. So thanks Spaz. Your great! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You got it. Hell might as well hit two birds. What screeen cap app are you trying to figure out.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok that's easy peasy. Click on the icon and you will see a popup that offers options for accept or reject. Choose accept and it will say trying to start server. After it sits for a second or so it should show you this
46c2e5c6-6b77-e87b.jpg

Edit: press the hide button to make the popup disappear but leave shoot me active

Then when you shake the phone you will hear a camera noise and it will get saved in your gallery under the shootme folder.

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Thats cool. I got the pic... I just have to wait now. Im having issues with my internet on my phone. LoL I swear if its not one thing its another....

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ha ha no worries. At least now you can do it if you ever have to. It helps us help you sometimes.