which zip program??

papatar

Reaction score
I've been using the evaluation copy of winRAR so far and need to get a permanent zip file program loaded. are they all about the same or does anyone have any recommendations? thanks

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've been using the evaluation copy of winRAR so far and need to get a permanent zip file program loaded. are they all about the same or does anyone have any recommendations? thanks

7zip. End of discussion. It's the best for this phone.

Viper323

Reaction score

I have to agree, I was using an evaluation copy of WinRAR for awhile too and then I switched to 7zip. I've never looked back since.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

how is it the best? i feel like any extractor program that has decent reviews do the same thing

i use WinZip on my PC..

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

how is it the best? i feel like any extractor program that has decent reviews do the same thing

i use WinZip on my PC..

don't know about winzip but with 7zip you can edit files inside without having to unzip and rezip. Handy for update.zips

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
there are 4 choices on the 7zip site. can you tell me which one to go with.