Can someone recommend a good photography transfer and sorting software?

Sal R.

Reaction score
I have all my photographs sorted into folders by year >> year_month >> year_month_day using the photograph's EXIFs information.

Currently, I've been using the Nikon Transfer program that came w/ my D90 and then sort all the transferred images into their appropriate folders.

Nikon Transfer works well with the D90, Sony Cybershot, Kodak ZX3, but not my Droid, Transformer, or DInc. A really cool feature is the fact that the program only transfers the new images on the camera even if you kept the images from the last transfer.

Does anyone know of a good software that can do both of the above as you transfer files from you picture taking device?

Thanks!

Jett3

Reaction score
The good photography software is Adobe Photoshop i am using this software this si good to edit your photos and make the good photos of your's i like this and i think this is the big one software in the world whcih make the good phtoo of your's ...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i like photoshop Elements about a 1/10th of the price of CS6 ( which i have as well) and it does a great job .. matter of fact does better job then CS6 on certain things.. i think new egg has it for 140 range