1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which sbf file before I drive over this phone

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by dangbootloader, May 28, 2013.

1. dangbootloader

dangbootloader New Member

To make a long two days troubleshooting story short....my Droid 3 landed on the bootloader window but now I am getting Critical Error: FEBE 0047! I am at this website https://sites.google.com/site/motosbf/droid-x-sbf-files and I thought I had the 5th one down but it is still giving the same error. Which sbf file do I load into RSD Lite v5.7 ran as administrator do I use from that website. Now as I type this it is saying battery low cannot program. It is plugged into my Windows 7 64 bit laptop with the correct USB cable...shouldn't it be charging anyway??!! What on earth am I missing here?:mad:

I have dug through so many threads in the forums I am now cross-eyed...did I miss one of the several with a solution?
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

To answer the battery question, no it will not charge when stuck on the boot loader screen. You're going to need to buy an external charger, find a charged battery or buy a team black hat adapter before you proceed.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  3. doogald

doogald Member

Those are for the Droid X, not the Droid 3.

Try the SBF's at this site: Droid-Developers SBF

You probably want the third one down - the one for 5.7.906. That definitely works - I used it on one of my D3s last month.
Search tags for this page
does anyone still have the droid x sbf files
droid x bootloader
galaxy nexus sbf

galaxy s4 sbf

sbf galaxy s4