Which sbf file before I drive over this phone

dangbootloader

Reaction score
To make a long two days troubleshooting story short....my Droid 3 landed on the bootloader window but now I am getting Critical Error: FEBE 0047! I am at this website https://sites.google.com/site/motosbf/droid-x-sbf-files and I thought I had the 5th one down but it is still giving the same error. Which sbf file do I load into RSD Lite v5.7 ran as administrator do I use from that website. Now as I type this it is saying battery low cannot program. It is plugged into my Windows 7 64 bit laptop with the correct USB cable...shouldn't it be charging anyway??!! What on earth am I missing here?:mad:

I have dug through so many threads in the forums I am now cross-eyed...did I miss one of the several with a solution?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
To answer the battery question, no it will not charge when stuck on the boot loader screen. You're going to need to buy an external charger, find a charged battery or buy a team black hat adapter before you proceed.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

doogald

Reaction score
To make a long two days troubleshooting story short....my Droid 3 landed on the bootloader window but now I am getting Critical Error: FEBE 0047! I am at this website https://sites.google.com/site/motosbf/droid-x-sbf-files and I thought I had the 5th one down but it is still giving the same error.

Those are for the Droid X, not the Droid 3.

Which sbf file do I load into RSD Lite v5.7 ran as administrator do I use from that website. Now as I type this it is saying battery low cannot program. It is plugged into my Windows 7 64 bit laptop with the correct USB cable...shouldn't it be charging anyway??!! What on earth am I missing here?:mad:

I have dug through so many threads in the forums I am now cross-eyed...did I miss one of the several with a solution?

Try the SBF's at this site: Droid-Developers SBF

You probably want the third one down - the one for 5.7.906. That definitely works - I used it on one of my D3s last month.