Which rom is faster then zapx

Antob125

Reaction score
I Currently run Zapx newest rom... it runs super fast! Was just wondering if anyone has run Zapx and knows of any faster roms

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

paul7602

Reaction score
Try out drewgaren.com lex lite 4.4 and broodcomb are super fast and stable too

OP
A

Antob125

Reaction score
Paul I got Zapx from drewgaren. I wish there were pics to see what the ROM looks like. Any ideas?

OP
A

Antob125

Reaction score
Also what does ASOP mean and blur and blurless mean?

paul7602

Reaction score
Not sure what the differences are with blur and no blur?? I've tried all his roms though!! They are great!! Im on the. 595 deodexed so im limited to what roms I can use! Tried zombie but my X kept rebooting so I came back!!

jcutter347

Reaction score
I have found just the opposite. I was using Lexlite as well. Since the .595 has been installed I have had to abandon it. Home button does not work. Swype doesn't work. Had to factory reset 5 times to be able to download ANYTHING to my phone. I'm hoping they hurry up with this magical release so we can get all of our favorite roms again. Also, blurless means there are no apps that come from verizon I believe like amazon, kindle, facebook ,etc. Most people prefer speed over all of the junk they dont use. I think asop is the apps that the developers build instead of copying over from other phones or platforms. I could be wrong. There are forums to let you know though. I am running Zombiestomped 1.7 and loving it. Fast, responsive, and everything works. Even Netflix.

Last edited: