Which Lapdock would you buy?

Ed270

Reaction score
Luckily I haven't got this message yet. When I look up my order number I have a FEDEX tracking number that says delivery on Wednesday the 29th (I ordered Firday afternoon, Pacific time) -- though the only entry on the tracking log is a pick-up in Philly so far. I hope the thing arrives -- also my credit card got hit on Friday afternoon.

Ordered mine Fri night (Eastern time) put it on my acct . Same as you mine is still in Philly with a Wed 29th delivery date to Tennessee

jhom

Reaction score
I ordered the 500 Friday at 2:30 pm CST. It was shipped out on 3:40 pm CST. According to FedEx it is on its way and should be in my hands on Tuesday.

tomv5314

Reaction score
I got the out of stock e mail and called and was told when back in stock would receive at the $149.99 promo price. Approximately 1 to 2 weeks. also would receive e mail before shipping to verify if still wanted.

jayman350

Reaction score
i got a follow up email this morning saying that my order is being processed, but a tracking number has not been assigned yet. Hopefully they can fulfill these orders in a timely manner, cause there is nothing worse than knowing you have a new toy on the way but won't know when it will be showing up.

jhom

Reaction score
I received my 500 this afternoon. I'll be putting it through its paces this evening. My initial impression is that it is well made and big with a soft touch top. The keyboard works and track pad works fine. It works right out of the box with my bionic. :happy3:

ncridgerunner

Reaction score
Verizon website is showing the 500 as "out of stock" and it is priced at 249.00 including a $50 online discount. Wonder if the "sneaky deal" is over?

jhom

Reaction score
ncridgerunner;[URL="tel:2035887" said:
2035887[/URL]]Verizon website is showing the 500 as "out of stock" and it is priced at 249.00 including a $50 online discount. Wonder if the "sneaky deal" is over?

It is my suspicion that the "sneaky deal" is over unless Verizon discovers a hidden cache of the current 500s somewhere. I think this deal was given to rid themselves of old stock that has packaging specific for the Razr. The 500 I received yesterday is marked on the box that it is for the Razr. If the 500 is to be more universal for future Moto smartphones then the packaging needs to be more generic. Regardless, it is a great deal. I started using it last night. My initial reaction is that it has some nice features, I will need to learn the user interface. It is a little clunky, at least for the Bionic.

jayman350

Reaction score
mine showed up this afternoon as a nice little surprise. I was expecting to get an email w/ a tracking number, but instead I just got the lapdock. Initial impressions are that it is very thin and light, keyboard seems nice, screen is very nice. I'm going to have to look into what some of the actual capabilities are of this, other than just web browsing.

sfcascooter

Reaction score
mine showed up this afternoon as a nice little surprise. I was expecting to get an email w/ a tracking number, but instead I just got the lapdock. Initial impressions are that it is very thin and light, keyboard seems nice, screen is very nice. I'm going to have to look into what some of the actual capabilities are of this, other than just web browsing.

Mine also just showed up -- no e-mail regarding shipping or tracking. Unfortunately I have to get a work project done before I open the HUGE FedEx box it came in -- I know once I open it, I will be useless for a few hours:biggrin:.