Which Keyboard?

mjs31

Reaction score
Now, with Swype, I am using portrait mode and loving the accuracy.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
incomplete choices. where's Swype? lol technically that would give portrait the win over physical

Groucho

Reaction score
Physical Keyboard. I fat finger everything on the soft keyboard.

daelight

Reaction score
One more vote for Swype. I hated texting. Able to type 80wpm on a physical keyboard for the computer. I always found thumb typing to enter text on mobile devices limiting and frustrating. Ever since I loaded Swype, I can enter about 40wpm and the fluid motion of typing one handed makes--it dare I say--fun. Every person I've shown the keyboard is amazed and even my hard to impress boss whistled and stated, "That is the future of mobile keyboards"

Because of Swype, I no longer get iPhone envy. This one program makes my Droid the superior choice.

Don't hesitate to install it, it is very stable. Don't get frustrated. One quiet afternoon, take the 15 minutes to get through the tutorial (provided in the program) and learn to use it. The more you use it the easier (and more fun) it is to use.

Enjoy.

andrewdoane

Reaction score
No Swype for me; that lasted less than a week with me.

It's physical keyboard for emails and long texts, portrait soft keyboard for searches and very short texts.

ezekiel2000

Reaction score
90% Swype
10% Physical keyboard.

Swype rocks. The more I use it, the faster it gets...it's FAST!

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
PHYSICAL KEYBOARD. I was a little disapointed with the keyboard at first but no i can type really fast on it. The other keyboard is still great.:motdroidvert:

sir2545

Reaction score
Another for Swype, im amazed at how accurate and fast it is. I was using the physical keyboard ALL of the time, but since I downloaded Swype last night, I haven't opened it....I'm sure I'll still use it some, and I'm glad it's there if and when I need it.

Danthok

Reaction score
Physical Keyboard. I fat finger everything on the soft keyboard.

I am also a fat finger typer lol. However, Swype solves this with its interface you should really try it. I could seriously get rid of the harware keyboard now.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use the virtual keyboard in landscape, I've only used the physical keyboard once and that was for installing OS 2.0.1. I don't even think about it being there.

Bananachaos7

Reaction score
swype is not going to be around forever though ya? Why even use it if it is going to expire.