Where's my pictures???

staceybassoon

Reaction score
Hey all!

This has happened twice now when at some point I've been taking photos, my phone informs me that it is switching where it saves the pictures. I have the ones from the sd card, but whenever I'm trying to find the other mysterious pictures that allegedly where saved on the phone storage are missing.I have raked through every file and folder through the file manager app I have on my phone, but cannot find these missing photos at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Check the DCIM folder?

Sent from my Moto X DE

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
use resco explore to check the storage

Sent from my iNew v3 using Tapatalk

acejavelin

Reaction score
Do they show up in Gallery app?

If you phone is "informing you its switching storage" its because there is a problem with the original storage location, its full, isn't mounted correctly, can't be written to for some reason.

It sounds like you have a storage issue... If you connect the phone to a PC via USB and place the phone in Disk Drive mode, do you get two new drive letters in Windows, one called "HTC Storage" and an unnamed volume, internal and external storage respectively?

In either case, GoCliffGo05 is correct, they will be stored in the traditional digital camera folder called "DCIM".

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk