Where will the best place to get bionic accessories for a good price be?

homesick

Reaction score
I wish I could get in on the Costco deal but I am not a member, so I will just be ordering my phone through verizon. But they're prices on accessories are outrageous. Where do/did you guys shop for your moto accessories? And I'm not talking about some cheap Chinese car charger...

On a side note, I know a costco member, so members out there can you tell me, can I go with them as a guest? And if so will costco bill directly to my VZW account?

I am ready to be on LTE, but for the love of god I feel like most people following this phone. Lets just release it and get it over with. I'm sick of waiting for a phone that I know will be considered "average" by christmas.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Costco since I too, am not but a member. But I do know Amazon is usually a pretty good place to get anything for cheaper than retail while still having decent quality. Right now, I'm trying to see if the Bionic is compatible with the Atrix lapdock because if it is, guess where I'm going my lapdock from? dancedroid

Pigbearman

Reaction score
Luckily for me being an employee of Lowe's, I think I get something like 25% off all accessories.

thenew3

Reaction score
As long as someone with a costco membership goes with you, you can purchase the phone. You don't need to be a member to take advantage of the promotion.

GBH2

Reaction score
I don't know anything about Costco since I too, am not but a member. But I do know Amazon is usually a pretty good place to get anything for cheaper than retail while still having decent quality. Right now, I'm trying to see if the Bionic is compatible with the Atrix lapdock because if it is, guess where I'm going my lapdock from? dancedroid

I am also a fan of Amazon. Although, you can at times you can find some things cheaper elsewhere, They are usually the cheapest or at least very competitive and they have almost everything you can imagine. Also, being an Amazon Prime member most of what I am looking for comes with free 2-day shipping or $3.99 overnight shipping, and I am just way too impatient to wait for a week wondering if something cool I bought is going to show up.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am also a fan of Amazon. Although, you can at times you can find some things cheaper elsewhere, They are usually the cheapest or at least very competitive and they have almost everything you can imagine. Also, being an Amazon Prime member most of what I am looking for comes with free 2-day shipping or $3.99 overnight shipping, and I am just way too impatient to wait for a week wondering if something cool I bought is going to show up.

I just signed up for Prime last week and man is it worth it. I need some text books fast and they got here. Now I can't wait to try it on other products.

nalgon

Reaction score
I have a company here in Los Angeles called Celluphone and they have other stores in other states too. Their stuff is cheap. I bought a case, car charger, wall charger, screen protector all for less then $10 for my charge.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

GBH2

Reaction score
I just signed up for Prime last week and man is it worth it. I need some text books fast and they got here. Now I can't wait to try it on other products.

It really is great. As was mentioned, there is the free student version and the full (pay)version just added free unlimited streaming movies, like Netflix - the selection isn't the greatest but it is still cool and they are adding stuff all the time. They just added all shows of all seasons of all the Star Trek franchises.

The only problem with Amazon Prime is when you are looking at a product it is just TOO EASY to press that little "one Click" button, lol.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I'm a student so it works for me. And GBH2, that's exactly why I don't use that button. I have a tendency to accidentally click things.....