Getting my nexus today but from where?

skyshadow

Reaction score
I think today I finally am going to pull the plug and get the nexus. My question is from where? I keep hearing that costco is great with their price and swap policy but I also heard that they sell the phones that aren't up to normal quality standards. Anyone have any reccomendations?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
but I also heard that they sell the phones that aren't up to normal quality standards.

You need to downgrade the person who told you this from "trustworthy" to "person_you_just_pretend_to_listen_to". Costco sells the same quality devices as BB, Amazon or anyone else.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
If you can get it from Costco go for it. I have heard they have a great return policy. I don't have a membership so I bought mine from Best Buy for their decent return policy and no restocking fees.

Tap'd from my G'Nex

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
There's never been a product from Costco that I've bought that I wasn't satisfied with, other than maybe clothes that don't fit. They sell the same stuff as any other retailer and their Nexus shouldn't be any different.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I just got mine from Verizon. There was really no reason to get it at Costco this time. (Only a car charger, cheap case, cheap screen protectors.) I would have gone with Costco if they would have done another package like the Bionic. But I ended up getting it cheaper from the VZ store with a good deal on several accessories. :) I wasn't to worried about the 3 month return policy because I'm very happy with this phone, and I have another upgrade coming in June anyway! ;)