Costco - anyone seen Nexus there or bought one from their local warehouse yet?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
My local costco (not open for another 2 1/2 hours) claimed they have the Nexus this AM...but have heard there are BBs out there w/out any, wondering if anyone here has seen or bought a Nexus from a Costco this AM?

It's not on their web site as far as I can tell...

element192

Reaction score
My local costco (not open for another 2 1/2 hours) claimed they have the Nexus this AM...but have heard there are BBs out there w/out any, wondering if anyone here has seen or bought a Nexus from a Costco this AM?

It's not on their web site as far as I can tell...

I'm wondering the same thing, I'm going to be calling early or just showing up a little before opening. But it is on their website: Galaxy Nexus by Samsung by Verizon Wireless - Mobile phone cellphone wireless phones

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

element192

Reaction score
Thanks for the link...how the heck did I manage to miss that?! :)

Makes me more optimistic the mobile guy knew what he was talking about...

Oops, just noticed that it shows as out of stock. Hope that doesn't mean that it's not in the stores yet.

No problem, it was kind of weird banner looking thing on the right side of the page. At least your mobile person was nice, I called in last night (after it was already made official) and got some lady telling me she couldn't say anything about the Nexus and that I should call before I come in. So hopefully I can get in there at opening and snag one! Good luck on getting yours today, I know I can't wait.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I got a verbal confirmation from a Costco rap that they had them in stock for several days now just waiting for the go ahead like every other store.

element192

Reaction score
I got a verbal confirmation from a Costco rap that they had them in stock for several days now just waiting for the go ahead like every other store.
Yeah I've read that but I'm still somewhat reluctant to just show up without calling ahead. I guess I've still got some residual pessimism with everything to do with the Nexus...

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Back from shopping trip: No Nexus yet!! :( Costco - has no stock (checked two local stores). Both said they might have it by 1PM today, or 1PM tomorrow.

Verizon store: One on display, crowded store, not much attention on Nexus.

BB: None on display, only one person in dept., small line, no Nexus activity.

craiggers14

Reaction score
I got mine in Costco today around 11:30am. The rep there said that they had gotten 6 in this morning and I was already the 4th person to come up for it. The non-working display dummy was there with the pricing tag. There was already a crowd when I walked up and as I was leaving I saw the last two being activated.

djras1

Reaction score
Got mine at Costco in Carlsbad, CA at 1PM. I got the last of 9 they had for sale today.

package included Screen protector, car charger and leather case.