Where to buy Zagg Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by PhoneSter, Apr 9, 2010.

1. PhoneSter

PhoneSter New Member

I only know of best buy and so far have been to 3 area stores

Store 1 installs and says lines and bubbles go away after 2 days. I wait and bubbles go, but still have buncha lines
    Store 2 installs another and it has defects... I ask the guy to examine before his next install and he had 4 more on the shelf... everyone had ripples or lines in it
    Store 3.... they all had defects... sure they will warranty etc.. but where the heck can I buy one and have it installed without defects?

Also the 1st to admit, I could not install one if you paid me... 2 left thumbs
  2. Threepio

Threepio New Member

online. i got mine for 22 shipped.
  3. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

I bought mine from bestbuy and installed it myself. I trust myself more than, someone working at bestbuy.
  4. PhoneSter

PhoneSter New Member

Im sorry, I should have stated... "where can you buy a NON defective screen cover where they install it??

As stated 3 best buys in my area and every zagg screen has been defective
  5. c_law23

c_law23 New Member

i bought mine at best buy and installed it myself as well. sorry no help here. tho for some reason the bottom of mine acts like it is too long and it just barely goes over the bottom lip. the top is right snug against the lip so i know its not down to far. so other then a slight line at the bottom its perfect... but its bugging the crap out of me. the case i ordered should over the bottom part up but... i dunno.. it just bugs me. not enough to spend another $20 on one tho.
  6. Detonation

Detonation New Member

Its a lot easier to install yourself than you may think. Zagg's instruction's make it harder than it has to be. Fill a cup with water and add a few drop of dish soap. Then just submerge the skin the water, shake it off, and lay it on the device. It should be wet enough for you to slide around and position perfectly. Once you got it in place then take a credit card and push out the excess water and bubbles, starting from the middle. I've installed multiple skins this way and never had bubbles or defects. Its a lot easier than the spray bottle or sponge crap they tell you to do.
  7. Threepio

Threepio New Member

good to know, my zagg shield should be here today hopefully and i wanna install it perfectly the first time.

in the event that i dont like teh zagg sheild, has enyone ever heard of ghost-armor? its a similar product.
Search tags for this page
do zagg bubbles go away
invisible shield, newark oh
invisibleshield store locator

invisishield locations

where to buy invisishield

where to buy zagg invisible shield

zagg invisible shield where to buy in philippines
zagg invisibleshield store locator
zagg store locator