Where or where did my LTE go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Rebooted my phone at 5am as I prepared to go to work, as I reboot every morning. You all should be rebooting your Android phones once a day folks, they work much better that way. Anyway, and I notices that I way on a 1x signal. After rebooting twice with no change, I called Verizon to find out that 4G LTE is down nation wide. He said they are having a problem with the 4G and it could be affecting 3g as well. I'm in Houston, and I tell you that 3g is affected. 1x , I can get out of my car and walk faster than 1x. COME ON VERIZON, GET IT FIXED!!! This is going to be a long day. The Verizon guy said it might be a good day to get closer to your coworkers. I don't think so!

Houston THUNDERBOLT!!

DroidStang

Reaction score
Hey I'm with ya Brother...you and I did same thing, went to bed at 10 PM, 3G, woke up, rebooted, 1 Frickin X, damn I'm glad I saw this cause was ready to do a warranty replace...after i accidently drop from my roof. oh Yes and where I am we have no 4G yet so 3 G I live and die by for now.

Last edited:

jawonder

Reaction score
I'm in West Palm Beach Florida and i'm having problems too , i didn't have any Signal at all for two days on my Thunderbolt it came back yesterday and i had 3G and 4G right up to 11:30 pm last night when turn off my phone for the night like i normally do . This morning when i woke up i only have 1x . My Droid X has normal 3G signal so i guess it has something to do with the Lite Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.