Where have the roms gone?

pabeader

Reaction score
I remember that somebody here has a link on their sig, to a place where they have stored a large number of roms for the OG Droid. I can't seem to remember who that was and it's driving me crazy.
Hopefully somebody can help me with this.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Most often, if I spend a good five minutes or so with Google searches and I'm careful about my search terms, I can find the roms I'm looking for even with the really old phones. I had to do this just the other day with a Droid RAZR MAXX, which was no longer functioning properly and needed a reflash. So hopefully it's out there for you, but if I have some time this afternoon I'll devote a few minutes myself and see if I can locate what you're looking for.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I remember that somebody here has a link on their sig, to a place where they have stored a large number of roms for the OG Droid. I can't seem to remember who that was and it's driving me crazy.
Hopefully somebody can help me with this.
LOL, I was taking a stroll down memory lane and here I am . . . . that would have been me. Sadly, the main hard drive in my server took a dump, I moved and just haven't gotten around to getting it back up again. After all, those files are so old now.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
LOL, I was taking a stroll down memory lane and here I am . . . . that would have been me. Sadly, the main hard drive in my server took a dump, I moved and just haven't gotten around to getting it back up again. After all, those files are so old now.
Been a long time. Update us on how things are going?

Still rocking Android?

Which phone?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Still rocking, but the ability to " freeze " right outta the box, better batteries, launchers like Nova...I don't see the point to flashing me ROMs
Just me

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
From what I gather, hanging out on a few Android Discords, people that are still ROMing mainly live outside of the states. And they are trying to either extend their old 3-4 year old phone or trying to add better functionality to their cheap phone that's of the brands many of us here are not really familiar with.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Hey Charles, long time. Yeah still Android, iDon't do iPhone. Not as active but still always look for a rootable phone. On the One Plus 7 Pro now and it does blaze. It's rooted and ROMed with Revnovation ICE.