When will Bionic see ICS?

alm0614

Reaction score
I saw on engadget that RAZR won't be getting ICS till early 2012... I would expect Bionic shouldnt be far behind, you all agree?

either way, as soon as an ICS rom is out for Bionic, i'll be on it. ICS looks soo smooth.

Scribble

Reaction score
It's odd... A lot of the stuff ICS adds UIwise the Bionic already does? Like the side swiping app drawer, the folders app drawer thing, notifications you can X out one at a time etc...

Kind of makes me wonder if they somehow already knew a lot of the upcoming features, and got their phone ready to take advantage?

Maybe just wishful thinking.

scdown

Reaction score
lol could be, but on the other hand, with Google purchasing MotoMobile, maybe we will see less bloat with it .. one can only hope :)

I tend to agree, but I think that SEC approval of the acquisition, plus the time to integrate MM into Google, would be long enough to suggest you wouldn't see a real change in Moto's offerings for another year.

UNLESS Google convinces them to sell stock Android phones - full Google experience - not a reduction of bloat but its complete elimination!

Scribble

Reaction score
Yeah it would suck to have a bunch of outdated pointless buttons on the bottom of the phone.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been told the on-screen buttons will be disabled and you will continue to use the phone's buttons.

You can swipe away the on screen buttons even on a phone without dedicated buttons

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums