when is the real ota ics expected

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah my bad about that but thank you for at least a straight forward no bs answer.... Couldn't find much info at all and second I was at verizon yesterday and it seems to me the people there have no idea when ics will be fully out but they are aware of a leak however no further information.

That's because the typical employee at a Verizon store isn't someone who would be actively testing the final OTA, and they don't make them aware of a release until it has been approved. So they know about as much as we do.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ive been told that even tho i have the 2233 leak installed,i am still on the ota path. Of course i wont kow for sure until the ics ota, but i am hoping...

Sort of.

You may or may not be on the OTA path, depends if 2233 becomes official or not. If not, you can FXZ back to 902 and take the 905 update. THIS will put you on the update path once again. The thing about the 2233 leak is that it is reversible.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I think its a nut bet that 2233 is not the OTA. Just enough issues (i hope). It hasn't even been soaked yet or we would know from people that got the invite and confidentiality agreement but not the soak, just like 905. Of course the leak beats a soak IMHO...they can get feedback from a HUGE user community instead of just a few soakers by just leaking and lurking. Y'know?

Reaction score
ok, folks, can anyone help me out once again? which way to install the .2233? ive tried i think 3 different ways now, with no luck. rooted, safestrapped, but would really rather overwrite the stock rom instead of stack it in safestrap to avoid the picture issues ive had in the past with other ics roms. thanks guys

Reaction score
Duh.... Nevermind lol I got it. Get rid of safestrap first. Its working fricken awesome!! Thanks for the links and info guys!