ok so

Reaction score
It has been a fee days where is the new leak. Im waiting on OTA just thinking must be coming soon if there ate no new leaks

jayman350

Reaction score
people seem to be having a handful of issues with 232, so I'm not sure if its a candidate for OTA. With a couple exceptions, 230 ran smoother on my phone than 232 has. 232 seems to have fixed some fc's on the browser and the white on white text, but it seems choppy at times and will lag when returning to the home screen or selecting certain menus.

i would guess that we will see another leak today or tomorrow. I have nothing to back that up, just the way things have been going recently (new leak every 2 days or so, exclude the weekend).

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Getting by with running ICS via Safestrap since beginning of year, love it. OTA would be nice for fully functioning ICS though

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues at all on 232 aside from decreased battery life when compared to 230... it seems to draw power even when it's out of use. On 905 I could leave it unplugged overnight and lose 10% battery, but now on 232 if I leave it off the charger overnight it'll lose about 40% of its charge.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Of course there will be a new leak today. I installed .232 today.
And oh look ... I just washed my car and it looks like rain. :p

There will be a soak test sent out before the general release. Once that happens, then you can start expecting the final ICS push.