When is LTE going live in your area?

H4zyBuddha

Reaction score
Notre Dame went down. WCHA match coming up, my guess anyways. I drove thru the twin cities, so I can say I saw 4g.

Sent from a smoke filled room

bmills1972

Reaction score
I'm in Allentown, PA. I was told some time this year. The other day I pulled into work and BAAAM....4G!!! It's been three days of constant 4G connection. The speed of the data is super fast. All I can say is.... somebody call a vet, cause this puppy is sick!! :greendroid:

krandle41709

Reaction score
That is awesome. I was sitting at the doctor's office the other day and my 4G came on for a few minutes but then went away again :-(. It's okay hubby says we should wake up any day now with it

from the thunderbolt

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I get it

Baltimore, MD

Near Rosedale

Good to know! I am just a little further north, near White Marsh. Still rockin' my D1, but glad to know 4G is ready and waiting for me to upgrade :-D

...but seriously.

thelion

Reaction score
The good news is my 3G network signal is great.

The bad news is, LTE is coming to my hometown in 20Never.

DroidStang

Reaction score
So if. I standing next to a guy right now, he is getting 4G I am not . Now he is Sprint, I thought if Sprint got Verizon just borrowed from them, guess does not work that way can't believe Verizon not getting 4 g too

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live in San Diego, which was one of the first cities listed.

Funny; I once looked at the 4G map and zoomed into San Diego and it showed patches of 3G. Like 3G on one block and 4G across the street.

jseah

Reaction score
So if. I standing next to a guy right now, he is getting 4G I am not . Now he is Sprint, I thought if Sprint got Verizon just borrowed from them, guess does not work that way can't believe Verizon not getting 4 g too

Different 4G. Sprint uses WiMax. Verizon uses LTE.

ramos

Reaction score
there is an article that did test verizon vs sprint that's in phandroid. verizon takes the cake.we weren't just faster, we blew them out of the water