whats your favorite, chomp or handcent?

evilsock

Reaction score
ive got both , but due to lag i left handcent un customized for now. it has some potential tho, i like apps u can personalize like pandahome. has anyone noticed any real difference in handcent or chomp? your likes, dislikes?

daddyd302

Reaction score
Haven't bother with either. I just use the stock one.

DebDroid

Reaction score
I use handcent. Haven't tried chomp. I love being able to customize the led light/ringtones/layout......I haven't had many problems (sometimes can't get pics/animations) but I just go back to the stock msg and it's there.

jza

Reaction score
I use chomp. Everything in it is fully customizeable...led light, vibrate etc. etc. I haven't had any problems with it and I found handcent to be buggy when i tried it.

alansupra94

Reaction score
I have used both....I like handcent more because I can customize the thread of each person with whatever I want. Plus handcent was more stable for me.

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I've been using Chomp for one reason - the popup notification. Handcent does it too, but if you're using it, it wakes up and then completely bypasses the password screen (if enabled), which means if someone else has your phone and it's locked, they can access it if someone else texts you. If they changed that, I would use Handcent.. At least if it worked as well as the last version I used.

thesandman51

Reaction score
I've only used the stock SMS and Handcent. I really do like Handcent though. What are some of the differences between the two?

datguybk

Reaction score
handcent for me, although i've never tried chomp

vinnard

Reaction score
I've never used Chomp but I have handcent customized just how I like it and I have zero problems with it, so I'm not even gonna bother trying Chomp :p

ktruba

Reaction score
Im using the stock one, I tried both Handcent and Chomp and if I had to choose I'd go with Chomp.