Whats your battery life?

Mozencrath

Reaction score
Im beginning to think there is something wrong with my phone. As you can see from the screenshots ive only used the phond for 3 hours and 41 minutes on low screen level and im at 20% ...the battery monitor history screenshot shows my miliamp usage to be between 300ma - 1000ma...considering the phone only has a 2100mah battery that means at an avg use of 500ma I can only get 4 hours of use. Is that what everyone else is experiencing?

View attachment 60490

View attachment 60491

jwilly216

Reaction score
My screen has only been on for 1 hr 20 mins since I took it off the charger 12 hours ago n I'm at 33%

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
About 2 days under average useage.

Still waiting for those screen shots...

On a normal use day I get about 16-17 hours. On a heavy use day maybe 13-14. I was also having battery issues, and with that same "normal" use I'd get about 8 hours. So if you get anything less than my original times, something is wrong. I suggest using GSAM instead of the stock battery monitor. It'll give you a more specific idea of what's happening. You can also try WatchDog, which monitors CPU use, but it never really helped me so...

Also I know that if a browser is left open in the background it can cause massive battery drain. So it looks like Firefox was a top user, so maybe for whatever reason it's not closing. Are you in an area with weak service?