1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Whats your battery life?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Mozencrath, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Mozencrath

Mozencrath New Member

Im beginning to think there is something wrong with my phone. As you can see from the screenshots ive only used the phond for 3 hours and 41 minutes on low screen level and im at 20% ...the battery monitor history screenshot shows my miliamp usage to be between 300ma - 1000ma...considering the phone only has a 2100mah battery that means at an avg use of 500ma I can only get 4 hours of use. Is that what everyone else is experiencing?

View attachment 60490

View attachment 60491
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

About 2 days under average useage.
  3. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

My screen has only been on for 1 hr 20 mins since I took it off the charger 12 hours ago n I'm at 33%
  4. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t New Member

Still waiting for those screen shots...

On a normal use day I get about 16-17 hours. On a heavy use day maybe 13-14. I was also having battery issues, and with that same "normal" use I'd get about 8 hours. So if you get anything less than my original times, something is wrong. I suggest using GSAM instead of the stock battery monitor. It'll give you a more specific idea of what's happening. You can also try WatchDog, which monitors CPU use, but it never really helped me so...

Also I know that if a browser is left open in the background it can cause massive battery drain. So it looks like Firefox was a top user, so maybe for whatever reason it's not closing. Are you in an area with weak service?
Search tags for this page

2100mah battery life means

2100 mah battery life
2100 mah batterym meaning
2100mah battery hours

2100mah battery life

2100 mah battery meaning

2100mah battery life hours
battery life screen shot s3
galaxy s3 battery life screenshots
gs3 screen battery use screenshot
samsung galaxy s3 battery life 2100 mah meaning