Whats up with this website?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Just me or when you post (not always) it asks you to "Leave Page" and if your sure, or stay on the page, and nothing happens.

Maybe my phone's somehow rotted the site?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think that's why there are so many double posts. If you don't click leave this page...looks like your post is doubled.

pdaniel219

Reaction score
Same here. And I'm having a problem refreshing too. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the so and I'm still having the same problem.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
And I thought I was losing my mind...........OOPS..........that is gone already. I'm on the PC, same thing. *sneaks up on the "post quick reply" key.*

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Time for an software update.

Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Yeah something is up with their servers or they switched to a cheaper cloud setup. But what do I know lol

lloydsw

Reaction score
How about a factory reset. ;);)

Speaking of resets, is there a functional different in doing a factory reset from Android Recovery, vice doing it from the 'Privacy' menu under Settings? Would the reset under recovery loose root?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
A reset under Recovery would reset your ROM to the ROMs original "factory" settings because that is the image that is loaded so no, you should not lose root. I think some of that depends on which ROM so don't hold me responsible. :D
It doesn't reload the official OTA ROM from VZW.
Doing it from the SETTINGS menu is functionally the same.