Whats up with pandora.

473x15

Reaction score
since the gb arrive to our d2g pandora is been acting up like it takes too long to load it, it drain my batt too fast which is suck ballz and it keeps pausing everything the songs finish. is there a way to fix it or it would b better to look for a preview updates.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Can you clarify? I can't understand half of what you just said. Pandora takes a while to load, yes, but as for the battery drain, are you sure you don't have a rogue app causing that? Check your battery usage stats. You can also try restoring an older version of the app if the latest version has issues.

OP

473x15

Reaction score
Can you clarify? I can't understand half of what you just said. Pandora takes a while to load, yes, but as for the battery drain, are you sure you don't have a rogue app causing that? Check your battery usage stats. You can also try restoring an older version of the app if the latest version has issues.

im sorry but what i was trying to say is when im playing pandora it drain the batt really fast cauze i remember that it use to take 2% playing and now it takes 9 to 10% and when the song finish pandora start buffering and sometimes it takes almost a minute to start another song.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums