Pandora users

Ridley

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Pandora totally suck ballz since the last update?

long loading times, songs that just quit in the middle and go on to the next song, freeze ups and weird digital audio atrifacts screaching occasionally?

wolfpackron

Reaction score
I have to frequently "quit" and start over to make Pandora work properly. WolfpackRon.

devildog9999

Reaction score
I use it every day, no issues whatsoever at all. The trick I have found is to make sure you do not listen to any one channel too long. Every 20 or so songs, I switch songs, and it is all good. Wind up with good tunes, and no lag times.

david1pro

Reaction score
Glad to know it's not just me - especially that screeching thing... I was wondering if I was hearing things!

iPirate

Reaction score
Most recent update made it go from amazing to worthless... :mad:

sc4fpse

Reaction score
David, are you talking about that crazy frequency thing that you sometimes hear in the middle of songs? That's absolutely nuts. Funny enough, I liked how it sounded in the middle of a few songs... haha!

Anyways, I too have had some problems with Pandora. The widget is useless for starting new sessions of Pandora... have to open the actual app first before the widget do anything at all.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I luckily didn't download the update and am using the older version. I didn't get it because I didn't want to lose my smoked glass widget... then I heard of all the drama with the new update.. So I was extra happy I didn't do it...

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
YES! I have had the OP'ers problems since day one with pandora. I mean it works and its free so it is hard to complain, but I think I heard the iPhone app having way better quality and more options. There has been more threads about Pandora's low quality app.

I just don't think companies bother with quality Android apps because Android has a fraction of the market share that the iPhone does.

Last edited:

BoxcuttaStyle

Reaction score
Although I've noticed one issue that is actually wanted. I do not pay for pandora and have reached my 40 hour threshold for the month. When I try to sign in from a PC I am prompted for pay options. Yet when I use it on my droid..... it works (not perfectly as others have stated).

I thought this was an interesting 'problem' :)

UggTheThug

Reaction score
hmm, the market won't even let me apply the latest update, says the app is unsigned or whatnot but i guess i wont even try to fix it based on the feedbak