Whats the best phone to choose from droid bionic,droid razr,or galaxy nexus

loki993

Reaction score
i wasn't very clear - you're right, the pentile screens are very readable in sunlight. but, the GNex is pretty darn good, too. what i meant to say was that in every other setting, the pentile screen is subpar (imho). but, the pentile issue has been debated to death already in numerous other threads and settings.

Your right about that. My D2s ok in the sunlight I mean Im sure the newer phones are much better

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
It's funny though because depending on who you talk to, every phone has a rough "track record". I've heard loads of people replacing each phone with another. Not just Bionic. Which is why someone stated at the beginning of this, that it's subjective. Some people are never satisfied no matter what.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

loki993

Reaction score
It's funny though because depending on who you talk to, every phone has a rough "track record". I've heard loads of people replacing each phone with another. Not just Bionic. Which is why someone stated at the beginning of this, that it's subjective. Some people are never satisfied no matter what.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Also true. Thing is as amazing and as easy as forums have made thing they also create a ... don't even know how to put it.... basically they blow issues out of proportion. People complain a ton more when things dont work right then when it does, I'm the forums people tend to pile on too. What ends up happening is that even small issues that only a very small amount of people are having tend to look huge. You do enough research on here and you can find enough info to make any phone seem like a terrible hunk of crap lol. Kinda makes it tough to make a decision and get and honest idea of what issues the phones really have.