what themes for 2.0.1???

fishaholic

Reaction score
What themes will work with 2.0.1???

Please post a link if you can :)

Thanks

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I'm curious as well. Toolbox says 1.5 and 2.0 yet the themes have always had to be updated for each particular version of Liberty.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
All I can tell that's on there is oreo slice..... its a good theme but I want something red

luther1517

Reaction score
Red Liberated HC works great and is very nice...that's my suggestion

Droidman6565

Reaction score
If all you're seeing is oreo slice then go back to the download rom screen and change the search filter to all, for some reason when u search for themes alone that's the only one that shows up. Another tip, I would not use liberty toolbox to install the theme as a lot of people have had issues installing it through liberty tool box, instead download it from liberty tools and then install it through bootsrap reccovery.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
If you're having issues installing it from the Toolbox it's because your system isn't mounted.

Download your theme first, go to Liberty Tweaks, click on Miscellaneous, click on Mount system read/write, go back to the theme you downloaded and click on it and click install.

fauxmachine

Reaction score
I wish the new toolbox still had theme previews. Maybe we can organize a gallery of the available Liberty themes for this forum?