Help with installing themes from Liberty toolbox

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
I'm on ClockworkMod Recovery page now, once I click mount /system and mount/data it switches to say unmount, I assume that means it is mounted. How then do I get back to install zip from SD?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So wipe first, mount, then install zip from sd. Power button takes you back a page. Good luck

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Got it, now it says "install from sdcard complete" what next?

Backed up a page and choose reboot, looks to be working *fingers crossed*

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Up and running again, same thing. Wigits didn't change at all, still yellow/gray theme. The rest appears blue.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you installed the theme from sd before rebooting right? I know it sounds like a dumb question but just have to check.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Violatedrelic

Reaction score
First, I would get on liberty gb. Just, way better.
If you want to stay on froyo, this is what I would do to be
.Zag dds zxc OUT qsafe.
Dl the theme from the toolbox. Don't install it from there.D Make sure you can easily find it on the sd. Back out and AT into clockwork. If you haven't messed with metamorph or other framework stuff, just mount system and data (mounts/storage) and flash (wipe cache if you bootloop).
If you have messed with metamorph or framework stuff, then you'll need to flash a copy of liberty on top of itself without wiping, before you install the theme

All in all, follow the directions in each themes respective thread

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

G yaJoo sf ilk gk gk gas dx aas zx,zkas sag aa fda as&&&!&&&&&&$&$&!&! Fda aT
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
So you installed the theme from sd before rebooting right? I know it sounds like a dumb question but just have to check.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Yes, I did install before rebooting. Also made sure to delete the previous download and download new prior to following your instructions so it wouldn't default back to a flawed download

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure what to tell you. Check the theme thread of the one you flashed. I can't really help anymore without seeing what it looks like.
I'm gonna say it again : get on gb. You'll be happy you did

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Not sure what to tell you. Check the theme thread of the one you flashed. I can't really help anymore without seeing what it looks like.
I'm gonna say it again : get on gb. You'll be happy you did

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Have most of the bugs in GB been worked out? Reading through the thread scared me away with all the bug reports.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude, my phone kicks *** on gb. The bugs are minor, really. Its not that much buggier than liberty on froyo. I would totally recommend it. I wouldn't steer ya wrong. It took me time to make the jump too so i understand, but you'll be happy you did.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8