What style of theme would you like for Liberty v0.9?

What style of theme for Liberty v0.9?

• Orange/Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue/Black

• Other (Comment below)

• Total voters

randizzard

Reaction score
I would love to see a black and gray theme. Kind of like ghost style and minimal icons (possibly just text) and an animated pulldown notification bar. You do awesome work so I could definitely see u pulling this off. Status bar icons could be white but the bar itself could be a black glass. just a few ideas. If any are impossible I'm sorry for bringing them up. Let me know what u think.

DX1 LGB v0.8 ginger juiced oc 1.25

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would love to see a black and gray theme. Kind of like ghost style and minimal icons (possibly just text) and an animated pulldown notification bar. You do awesome work so I could definitely see u pulling this off. Status bar icons could be white but the bar itself could be a black glass. just a few ideas. If any are impossible I'm sorry for bringing them up. Let me know what u think.

Those are some great ideas there. I'm really considering doing a black/grey/white theme next and the glass added in there would look pretty slick. I might even try to add a little MIUI look and feel to it since that's pretty big right now in the X world and I'm sure a lot the Liberty community would appreciate the style. Thanks for the ideas you definitely got me thinking!

randizzard

Reaction score

Those are some great ideas there. I'm really considering doing a black/grey/white theme next and the glass added in there would look pretty slick. I might even try to add a little MIUI look and feel to it since that's pretty big right now in the X world and I'm sure a lot the Liberty community would appreciate the style. Thanks for the ideas you definitely got me thinking!

No worries bro. I'm not to tech savvy but I have tons of ideas and if I actually took our had the time to create themes or roms I most definitely would. But sadly I don't have that kind of software let alone that kind of time. Any thing else you want let me know.

idontliketolose

Reaction score
so to install these I use my desktop then transfer to sd then install w d2 recovery for dx right?

randizzard

Reaction score
One more idea. I just brought my wife to the root world....oh yea!!! Lol was thinking a dark pink, black, and white theme with star icons. Tighter launcher grid (5x5 portrait), pink notification pull down background with stars. Let me know your thoughts please.

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so to install these I use my desktop then transfer to sd then install w d2 recovery for dx right?

Yeah exactly. You can also use dx bootstrap recovery with usb debugging disabled. Also take note that everything is flashable EXCEPT the keyboards and goodies for each theme.

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One more idea. I just brought my wife to the root world....oh yea!!! Lol was thinking a dark pink, black, and white theme with star icons. Tighter launcher grid (5x5 portrait), pink notification pull down background with stars. Let me know your thoughts please.

There's a theme called Pink Panther for Liberty AOSP that's pretty much exactly like you described minus the stars and pink notification pull down. It's a really well done theme. It's here if you want to check it out.