What style of theme would you like for Liberty v0.9?

What style of theme for Liberty v0.9?

• Orange/Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue/Black

• Other (Comment below)

• Total voters

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I want to make one more Blackout style theme for Liberty before I start making different styles..what color combinations would you like to see for this theme? Iv'e had a lot of orange/black requests but I haven't ruled out making a blue/black/grey one.

chefb

Reaction score
Im looking for a blue, black , gray! Really with a slick battery( stock )blue...black /blue market. Themed keyboard( dealers choice). Pulldown transparent/sheer. Also different icons for the control panel....I've never seen any thing except the two stock styles . Try to themes those and you would be a huckleberry!....oh..oh..maybe a bad ass boot animation maybe...like andy blowing up a apple logo?

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im looking for a blue, black , gray! Really with a slick battery( stock )blue...black /blue market. Themed keyboard( dealers choice). Pulldown transparent/sheer. Also different icons for the control panel....I've never seen any thing except the two stock styles . Try to themes those and you would be a huckleberry!....oh..oh..maybe a bad ass boot animation maybe...like andy blowing up a apple logo?

Nice ideas there. Yeah I'm really leaning towards the blue myself..

Edit - and control panel you mean settings right?

Dullawolf

Reaction score
would you be able to make zips that we could flash with just different colors/styles of battery/wifi/3g icons? Hell, you could make an app that would let you change all that. charge people a buck per download, make yourself some money.

chefb

Reaction score
Sorry power control...the widget. With wifi, blutooth,screen dim option,etc. Cool icons for settingsthe would be buttery too!:yr1:

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
would you be able to make zips that we could flash with just different colors/styles of battery/wifi/3g icons? Hell, you could make an app that would let you change all that. charge people a buck per download, make yourself some money.

Great idea! I will def include that in the next theme I release. I never can decide what most style/color icons most people prefer so why not let everyone decide for themselves?

Sorry power control...the widget. With wifi, blutooth,screen dim option,etc. Cool icons for settings the would be buttery too!:yr1:

Oh ok yeah that would be a cool addition to the theme. I'll put that in there as well :)

Zog

Reaction score
@chefb
Im with you on blue black and gray, you've tried gingercomb right? Sounds like your post describes this whole theme heh.

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

chefb

Reaction score
Ive looked at several ...flashed even less...no I've never tried gingercomb....id rather have honeycomb,so why tease myself?.....as for the animation I think there is a zip floating around some where like that....I figured someone who is handy can come up with something dandy . That being said!...ladies and gentleman a dancing banana:icon_ banana:

Liv2wrestle

Reaction score
First off, your blackout red theme is awesome... easy on the eyes and looks great. Ive always wanted to see a blue and yellow theme, like a royal blue. i think it would look super sharp. maybe like a blue, yellow, gray??

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was into the minimal theme and etched blue Haze theme from 2.0 by sensei. Basically, something simple but different.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

chefb

Reaction score
Ditto...that and a theme that is stock blur leaning .....but tweaked.

sabroso

Reaction score
A easy one orange!

Green/Black AOSP-like.
Kasey, see the signature of the OP (all ready Green/black and red/black)

I think that red Theme for DroidX has to be the smart choice since all the red of Verizon and Droid Does, but I finally find a little bit hard to read some red things, like the number and special caracters in the keybard, the battery % in the status bar. I don't know why but green is a lot easier to read, but I think anyone wants something different from AOSP (which is green too).
I hate blue blur so I will wish a orange one that doesn't have the same issue as the red one. Sorry but my eyes are not the best one on this days.
Best Regards Sa6r0s0 :greendroid:

meaker

Reaction score
If the blue is a light blue or bright blue then blue/black/grey would be cool. Orange and black would be nice too

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums