Stock Gingerbread Look Liberty v0.9

Spartan67

Reaction score
If you want the stock Gingerbread look on Liberty Gingerbread v0.9. The same flashable theme that worked on v0.8 also works on 0.9.

Download Link:
VZW_Liberty_0.9_GB_596-signed.zip

I take no credit for making this i simply just tried to see if it would work and it did, and decided to post it for anyone who likes the stock GB look.

mr_brady

Reaction score
Stock Verizon/Blur GB look or stock AOSP GB look?

I haven't downloaded the file, but judging by the file name I'd guess it's the Verizon Gingerbread look (blue/black)

Hey brady!.....I was waiting for you to poke your head in..lol ill wait until you update YOUR FILE! to v9 ...keep up the good work

(Rant Alert)

I've been trying to download 0.9 all day with no success. Irritating since it's paid software for an early release.

Honestly I'm a bit put off by doing more dev work, at least on this site. I put a small donate banner on the bottom of my theme page (which nobody used anyway) and the DF admins removed it saying I wasn't allowed to do that.

Just rubs me the wrong way, that's all.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
(Rant Alert)

I've been trying to download 0.9 all day with no success. Irritating since it's paid software for an early release.

Honestly I'm a bit put off by doing more dev work, at least on this site. I put a small donate banner on the bottom of my theme page (which nobody used anyway) and the DF admins removed it saying I wasn't allowed to do that.

DF admins don't have souls, so don't expect to have positive experiences with many of them.

In regards to downloading, I do apologize about the issues. Typically we're able to balance the load between my server and the one that Jrummy uses. His, however, is failing to allow large uploads to complete. That's why he initally went with dropbox.. and we all saw the bandwidth message about that.

In short, nothing can really be done about the downloads right now. According to stats, people are trying to download it like mad and its causing slowdown and timeouts.

mr_brady

Reaction score
(Rant Alert)

DF admins don't have souls, so don't expect to have positive experiences with many of them.

In regards to downloading, I do apologize about the issues. Typically we're able to balance the load between my server and the one that Jrummy uses. His, however, is failing to allow large uploads to complete. That's why he initally went with dropbox.. and we all saw the bandwidth message about that.

In short, nothing can really be done about the downloads right now. According to stats, people are trying to download it like mad and its causing slowdown and timeouts.

I appreciate the response. Last night I was finally able to pull down 0.9 rather quickly. So far it's running smooth. Like the change log says - not much change, so I don't expect any issues.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

I haven't downloaded the file, but judging by the file name I'd guess it's the Verizon Gingerbread look (blue/black)

This is your theme right? I'd hate to have it wrong in my signature! I've been using it for a while now. Still no haptic on my d2, but its a great theme

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9 VZW theme (Mr. Brady)

mr_brady

Reaction score

This is your theme right? I'd hate to have it wrong in my signature! I've been using it for a while now. Still no haptic on my d2, but its a great theme

I did receive a DM from the posted of this thread stating he thought this theme originated from me and renamed it to 0.9.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with D2s and don't have a D2 to test with so I have no way of fixing the haptic feedback. If anyone can offer a link on how to fix that, I can implement it.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's all good. Its one of my favs.