What say you? What would be your Frankenstein phone?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I think that everyone would love to be able to play Dr. Frankenstein and take parts from the best of all phones, and blend them into one. I would bet that for Radios (cellular, WIFI, Bluetooth), they would choose Motorola most often, and for screens the choice would most likely be Samsung. For build quality (case and MOBO components), it could be Motorola on top followed closely by either Samsung or HTC depending on which phone you use as your reference. For OS, most likely pure Vanilla Google Android (no bloat, overlay, Sense, whatever). For the camera...Samsung again? For styling, possibly a tie between HTC, Samsung and Motorola.

Let's see what we can come up with as the perfect phone... Let's get the creative juices flowing. You can take it to whatever level you desire.

I'll warm up the Tesla Coils and get the massive lightning tower raised... If we work together...we could all be saying...

"IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!"

:p

Last edited:

mrantisocialguy

Reaction score
All of the above only with a big honkin (4000mAh+) removable battery with at least 64gb storage and microSD for another 64gb. Dual SIMS would be nice also for those who travel a lot. *Personal note to FoxKat from another "Get Smart" fan, I'll bet I "missed it by that much"! :icon_ lala:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
u said this in another post so its spam lol jk

Samsung radios = don't kill me lol
HTC front speakers
note 2 features with s-pen and overall size and screen size from note2
battery - removable 3300 from max
SD card slot of course
Samsung camera
Samsung or HTC screen
s4 build quality and styling
any skin will do

I'll deal w the bloat myself just gimme the Samsung features lol

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Let's not forget Carl Zeiss optics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
All of the above only with a big honkin (4000mAh+) removable battery with at least 64gb storage and microSD for another 64gb. Dual SIMS would be nice also for those who travel a lot. *Personal note to FoxKat from another "Get Smart" fan, I'll bet I "missed it by that much"! :icon_ lala:

Would you believe I already have that phone? :D Made myself, I tell ya.

xtor

Reaction score
u said this in another post so its spam lol jk

Samsung radios = don't kill me lol
HTC front speakers
note 2 features with s-pen and overall size and screen size from note2
battery - removable 3300 from max
SD card slot of course
Samsung camera
Samsung or HTC screen
s4 build quality and styling
any skin will do

I'll deal w the bloat myself just gimme the Samsung features lol

This sounds good but use a moto radio, they are still the best and I've had both. And a 4000mah batt.

when in doubt, ask foxkat!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
You all seem to be focused on upgraded specs, so I'll throw in some uniqueness. That stuff plus I wan't a dedicated Voice Command button on the left side of the device, simply press and it immediately launches into voice search and phone control. Security would be an issue without voice analysis to unlock simultaneously by the owners voice only while performing voice command.

xtor

Reaction score
You all seem to be focused on upgraded specs, so I'll throw in some uniqueness. That stuff plus I wan't a dedicated Voice Command button on the left side of the device, simply press and it immediately launches into voice search and phone control. Security would be an issue without voice analysis to unlock simultaneously by the owners voice only while performing voice command.

Voice unlock would be cool:)

xtor

Reaction score
Moto radio, note 2 size, 1080hd bullet proof screen, quadruple core, titanium frame, canon 18 mp camera/video, no bloat, 132 gig integral storage/132 removable storage, 4600 mah battery (removable), s-pen,blue tooth 8.0, dual front speakers, wireless charging.ok some of this hasn't been developed yet:)

Last edited:
OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto radio, note 2 size, 1080hd bullet proof screen, quadruple core, titanium frame, canon 18 mp camera/video, no bloat, 132 gig integral storage/132 removable storage, 4600 mah battery (removable), s-pen,blue tooth 8.0, dual front speakers, wireless charging.ok some of this hasn't been developed yet:)

Now you're cooking. Frankenstein doesn't need to be from technology of today, it can be yesterday's or tomorrow's (imagined) technology. Let's Have some real fun with this. :D

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Rezound with my Dares battery life, camera lens and Bluetooth hfp a2dp range/stability. That phone had monster battery life, camera and Bluetooth.
A second lesser choice would be my Dare with a slider keyboard.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

mrantisocialguy

Reaction score
Today's Frankenphone Poker Game

OK, I'll call and raise you 100% in this poker game.
Everything that everyone above has said, PLUS sold for a comparable price to today's Nexus 4 on Google play! :money: