What rom do are you currently running on your Droid 2?

Blabomb

Reaction score
Ok I am pretty sure I understand now :) And the link you gave me earlier was in the droid x forum does that mean I can't use any of those themes?

This is the link to the D2 ROM thread, he links to that themes thread from there. He makes ROMs for both phones, and the themes are compatible between each other for his ROM.

Take a look in that thread, bc the 2nd post has a link to the Goodies.zip update that gives you battery % numbers on the batter in the top bar.

Alright thank you so much you have been a HUGE help. :)
But I'll test out his and see if i like it

palindrome

Reaction score
Installed gummyjar lastnight, runs great. Been using apex for a while(started with fission,then epic), while toying with an incomplete version of UD2 here and there. UD2 is my goal, but I'm enjoying gummyjar since a few things are similar...its cool being able to bounce around from backup to backup of each rom without fear...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

elvyrorie

Reaction score
so I started out with fission 2.4.3 and then switched to gummyjar, I have had no issues with it. fission 2.5.7 seemed slightly buggy to me, so I switched back to gummyjar. I am going to be running liberty soon.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

BlueMagicSS

Reaction score
Fission 2.5.7 for me, tried GummyJar and ran it for a half a day and had issues, would like to try again.... but I don't want to brick another D2. I would like to try another ROM with a rotary lock screen without blur though.

mkw87

Reaction score
FYI JRummy and Kejar31 just released Liberty (article) which is available for download here for the droid2. I haven't flashed it yet, but JRummy's ROM for the OG was great and Gummy's on the D2 is as well, so I am sure this one will be solid.

There is a great toolbox included with it that lets you swap through a bunch of themes which can be seen here.

Last edited:

pyro6128

Reaction score
I flashed Liberty from Fission 2.4.3, and let me say liberty is pretty nice. So far zero issues