What Phone Are You Upgrading From?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The Galaxy S5 if your next phone... what phone are you replacing?

Galaxy S4 for me.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'll be leaving my Note 3 behind. As much as I love the Note 3, the S5 won me over with its camera and IP67 rating.

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I am leaving behind my Droid Razor Maxx. I have struggled between the S5 and the HTC One M8. Bsweetness is onto something as the camera and IP67 rating swayed me as well.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I am leaving behind my Droid Razor Maxx. I have struggled between the S5 and the HTC One M8. Bsweetness is onto something as the camera and IP67 rating swayed me as well.

I struggled with the M8 and S5 as well. Each have some unique features I like. Finally decided on the S5

JoDroid

Reaction score
I am upgrading from the S3 so I am excited! Can't wait to get my hands on it :big smile:Skipped over the S4, although it was hard because I like getting new toys :in love:

PS My phone is now marked shipped on Verizon with delivery for tomorrow 4/11

wcjeep

Reaction score
S3 too. Camera, IP67 and QI charging. I like the idea of HTC boom speakers. I usually connect to Bluetooth wherever I'm at.

1coopgt

Reaction score

+1 Same here .

cindylike24

Reaction score
Last June, I upgraded from a Droid Bionic to a Samsung Galaxy S3. Unlikely that I'll be upgrading again anytime soon but if I were able to, I think I would go with the S5. Not sure if Verizon would let me upgrade without losing the data plan I have right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1coopgt

Reaction score
Only pic I've got of unboxing . LOL 2014-04-11 14.02.53.jpg

dkharvey

Reaction score
I upgraded from Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080, I have always had Motorola phones but this last one was the worst phone ever. I'm hoping this one is not a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bigmatt503

Reaction score
My Verizon upgrade is April 25th and at this point my droid dna is still in excellent shape.:)
So this makes it difficult to upgrade because in my opinion the s5 is much better on paper, but in real world use it's not a huge upgrade IMHO.
So do I save my upgrade for later (note 4 or LG g3) or bite the bullet and go for it

Sent from my ROOTED HTC DROID DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2