What phone are you upgrading from?

ms4teacher

Reaction score
What's not to like?? Import business cards, scroll pages by tilting, video pausing when looking away, 13 mp camera, dual picture option!! I'm ditching my razr maxx! I'm sold!!

Sent from my RAZR MAXX with faulty speaker!!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Wow, that is so sketch.

Wonder how long till that's deleted...

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
I will most likely be upgrading from a Droid Bionic on Verizon.

cockerkingdom

Reaction score
iPhone4s,.... can't wait to get rid of it...went from the orginal Moto Droid to the iPhone...hate it!!!! Can't wait for Galaxy 4!!!! :icon_ banana:
I'm in the exact same boat. Same devices. Used my original Droid 1 ( Rooted of course), yesterday. Works as good as it did years ago. I-phone-Love the Apple products however, to many restrictions. S4- coming back to the android system! Can't wait.dancedroid

jcoppola33

Reaction score
I will most likely be upgrading from a Droid Bionic on Verizon.
You wont be sorry, I recently dropped the bionic for the note 2 and will be getting the s4 in june and all i can say is you will love the samsung software features especially coming from the bland near stock motorola

lisalisa13

Reaction score
You wont be sorry, I recently dropped the bionic for the note 2 and will be getting the s4 in june and all i can say is you will love the samsung software features especially coming from the bland near stock motorola

Can't wait! I'm bionic too, counting the days!

Purplfreak

Reaction score
I'm a Bionic victim who was forced into a RAZR Maxx when the Bionic finally failed completely.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Zig8

Reaction score
I hope [FONT=Titillium Web, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Motorola is reading this thread. Lots of unhappy Bionic owners here. As a totally frustrated Bionic owner I am beyond ready to bail. S4, Note2, but really wish to have the Note3. Probably can't/won't wait that long... [/FONT]:hail:

newtodroidx

Reaction score
Upgrading to the S4, from a release day Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx. I cannot wait this phone has got to go...has a very bad cracked screen and is very slow anymore...also battery life has been horrible since the jelly bean update.

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
I hope [FONT=Titillium Web, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Motorola is reading this thread. Lots of unhappy Bionic owners here. As a totally frustrated Bionic owner I am beyond ready to bail. S4, Note2, but really wish to have the Note3. Probably can't/won't wait that long... [/FONT]:hail:

Actually I have had good luck with my bionic but being it is a year and a half old the new phones have nicer features.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hollywood67

Reaction score
As soon as my upgrade date comes I am ditching my BIONIC!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2