Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
My current phone is the Galaxy Nexus which I'll be upgrading. So what phone are you replacing with the Samsung Galaxy S4? :big smile:

AM Son

Reaction score
I'm currently using an HTC Droid Incredible 2. Yep... I'm in big time need of an upgrade- both hardware and software!
If the GS4 doesn't up the ante on the GS3, I'm more inclined to upgrade to the GS3 or Razr Maxx Hd.

Regardless, Jelly Bean and new hardware is mighty intriguing right now!

shadowsjc

Reaction score
launch date droid bionic here. looking to get an SG4 at full price so i keep my unlimited 4G. might hold off though since my phone - while painfully slow at times - is still fully functional.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't have the same battery life as my Razor Maxx HD , I won't be upgrading at all.
Why, because it would be so hard to open the back and swap in a fresh new battery, LOL. It takes me a whole 30 seconds to do that on my S3, and let me tell you, carrying that extra battery in my pocket really weighs me down, LOL.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why, because it would be so hard to open the back and swap in a fresh new battery, LOL. It takes me a whole 30 seconds to do that on my S3, and let me tell you, carrying that extra battery in my pocket really weighs me down, LOL.
Im gonna chill and wait for a Nexus.That removable 2600 batt is gonna be a pain.It takes me way to long to swap it.Ill wait for a nonremovable.:blink::D

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
Nobody should ever have to remove the back cover and swap a dead battery in the middle of the day. Word to the people at the drawing boards, these phones really aren't that big or heavy. If the phones were say 1 Millimeter thicker, how much more battery capacity could be built into the device?? And how much longer would the battery last on a single charge??
Motorola already has this figured out and proved it with the Razor Maxx HD. The other phone makers need to take a lesson from Motorola.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nobody should ever have to remove the back cover and swap a dead battery in the middle of the day. Word to the people at the drawing boards, these phones really aren't that big or heavy. If the phones were say 1 Millimeter thicker, how much more battery capacity could be built into the device?? And how much longer would the battery last on a single charge??
Motorola already has this figured out and proved it with the Razor Maxx HD. The other phone makers need to take a lesson from Motorola.

Lesson from Motorola, LOL, yea ok, LOL.

Zregnier

Reaction score
Launch day Bionic owner here. Upgrade coming in May so should be able to grab this phone after it's rooted and kinks worked out (if there are any.) Wife recently got the S3 and it really impressed me. S4 takes that to the next level so I can't turn it down. I like Motorola hardware but they don't seem to have anything mind blowing coming out. Any price guesses through Verizon? Hopefully not over $200.

themuttt

Reaction score
another Bionic owner. After the wife was ready to smash her Thunderturd, she snagged the S3 and I have to say, I was pretty impressed with it. The S4 just makes it even better. Isn't this new screen supposed to be a bit more energy efficient than the S3? that should help battery life