what kind of case are you all using?

Reaction score
Another otterbox defender. I'm coming from a droid x with the defender on it, so this feels nice and slim to me!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
gepepudu.jpg
Rocking the Green Cruzerlite and also Clear White,Amazon 9.90

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1991noway

If you are female,i recommend this leather flip case.I now use it.and i really love love it.Better protect my s3 and do not add bulk.Bring me a lot convenience.

or if you are male,you may like this case at amazon.

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
The blue wasn't available yet when I purchased mine shortly after the Verizon S3 launched (or if it was, I completely missed it), but it looks nice. I might pick one up just to change things up a little. I hate TPU cases, but I love the matte TPU cases put out by Diztronic. Good protection with minimal bulk, and they feel great (and more importantly for me, they don't feel like a TPU case).

Yeah...I love this Diztronic case as it hardly adds any bulk but works great. Thanks to you for the inital recommendation that I took up!
The blue case does match up pretty good.
Whatever you do, DO NOT get the clear case. I bought one of those also thinking that you could see right through it and get the color of the Pearl Blue Phone (since it is clear). Wrong. It is not clear but rather "cloudy". You do not see the underlying color at all. The Blue case (which is actually kind of blueish, purpleish, blackish color) matches the Pearl Blue of the phone quite nice.

BamBammm

Reaction score
I've been using the white Otterbox Commuter, for a while they were out of stock and now they only have 10 left, I think I'm gonna go ahead and call it a HOT commodity he-he :)

Amazon.com: otterbox

OP
S

Signum

Reaction score
I ordered the otterbox commuter and im not happy with it at all. The volume rocker and the power button are super hard to use now. My search for a case continues

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kparks

Reaction score
Signum said:
I ordered the otterbox commuter and im not happy with it at all. The volume rocker and the power button are super hard to use now. My search for a case continues

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

U should of read the reviews.. Im really liking the spigen ultra flip its not going to offer as much protection as otterbox but it looks nicer.. Maybe if u need alot of protection check sedio

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is really no easy way to make a clear case. Even if the main part of the case is clear, the sides will look white since they are much thicker.

Yeah...I love this Diztronic case as it hardly adds any bulk but works great. Thanks to you for the inital recommendation that I took up!
The blue case does match up pretty good.
Whatever you do, DO NOT get the clear case. I bought one of those also thinking that you could see right through it and get the color of the Pearl Blue Phone (since it is clear). Wrong. It is not clear but rather "cloudy". You do not see the underlying color at all. The Blue case (which is actually kind of blueish, purpleish, blackish color) matches the Pearl Blue of the phone quite nice.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
We will have our Thin Grip out next week and our Ultra out the week after. For those who like thin minimal cases you will LOVE the thin grip.

For those who need protection the Ultra has two layers - the inside is TPU and the outside is PC. It's very protective and very light.

I should have some pictures up on my site soon.

godcomplex

Reaction score
We will have our Thin Grip out next week and our Ultra out the week after. For those who like thin minimal cases you will LOVE the thin grip.

For those who need protection the Ultra has two layers - the inside is TPU and the outside is PC. It's very protective and very light.

I should have some pictures up on my site soon.

I can't wait for the Ultra. I've been holding off til you released the Ultra complete package! I loved your GNex case.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everything takes longer than you want. Going through customs, getting pictures, fixing up your website. Ugh.

The good news is the Thin Grips and the PC part of the Ultra are in Alaska headed towards my fulfillment center. The shipment to me of samples is being held up by customs in Kentucky for unknown reasons. It's entirely possible you guys will get the cases before me :blink:

We are also a day or so from shipping the Ultra Complete and the TPU choices.

I hopefully will get all of the photo's by tonight - then you will at least be able to see how awesome they are.

I did get a webcam and could do a video showing some stuff but that would force me to shave and clean up in my office.

We WILL soon have a very cool video demonstrating the protective properties of the Just Like Glass Screen Protectors. We are working on an installation video also.

I can guarantee when you see these cases in person you will be happy. They are amazing.