Best case with built-in screen protector?

Discussion in 'Galaxy S3 Accessories' started by CzechCzar, Aug 21, 2012.

1. CzechCzar

CzechCzar New Member

So, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Love the phone but can't seem to find the perfect case. What I am looking for is a case that offers built-in body protection and screen protection. I hate those plasticky screen protectors that you have to apply with a spritz-on liquid. Putting them on always leads to asymmetries, and let's face it, I am a little OCD.

So body protection and a built-in screen cover. I currently have an Otterbox Defender series, and I like it OK. It provides the kind of built-in screen protection I'm looking for. But it's extremely bulky, and I would prefer a case that I can fit in my pocket easily.

Are there such cases out there? What is the best? If I will have to suck it up use a case with a spritz-on screen protector, what would you guys recommend as the best?

Many thanks!
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Idk about for Samsung... but I like otterbox defenders... have em on all of my phones.
  3. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

Moved to the Galaxy S3 Accessories forum. :)

There aren't too many cases out there with a built-in screen protector, and most of the ones that do have one are similar to the Otterbox Defender. I guess case makers assume that if you want a slim profile, you'll go with a traditional screen protector.

There are plenty of screen protectors that apply without using any liquid. You'll typically find two kinds of those - ones with a mild adhesive, and ones that are static cling. I prefer a good static cling screen protector myself since there's no risk of any adhesive residue being left behind.
  4. johnd09

johnd09 New Member

I am currently running a Seidio Active Case with a ArmourSiut Millitary Shield for a screen protector. If you want a protector without liquid I'd go with someone like Steinheil, I've used them before and they make great protectors. I love the Active case because it provides a good deal of protection and gives just enough thickness to make the phone comfortable to hold. I bought the one with the kick stand since I was coming from a Thunderbolt and was used to having one.

If I had to guess, any case that has built in screen protector is going to likely be fairly thick.
  5. CzechCzar

CzechCzar New Member

Yeah, that's what I figured. Guess I'll go with the armorsuit protector, which I already have, and the seidio case, which I was strongly considering!
  6. dfalcon217

dfalcon217 New Member

Picked up an Otterbox Defender yesterday, couldn't be happier.
  7. 1991noway

1991noway New Member

Hardly seen and used this kind of case.But it sounds really awesome.I'm currently running a screen protector and a leather flip case.These two greatly and strongly protect my s3.I think it's enough.
    The case was got from eiemall.$16.08 free shipped.It's a good deal i reached.And got one screen protector from amazon.
Search tags for this page
built in screen protector cases
case with built in screen protector

cases with built in screen protector

galaxy note 2 case with built in screen protector
galaxy s3 case built in screen protector

galaxy s3 case with built in screen protector

galaxy s3 cases with built in screen protector

note 2 case with built in screen protector
phone case with built in screen protector

phone cases with built in screen protector

samsung galaxy s3 case with built in screen protector