what kind of case are you all using?

Signum

Reaction score
what kind of case are you all using for your s3? i havent decided if i want something i can wear on me or something i can throw in my pocket

kparks

Reaction score
Ive got 3.. the oem Samsung flip with the replacement back it very very nice looking no drop protection tho. .. I also have the spigen ultra flip also looks great and feels great and offer some protection I like both of them.. the third is the spigen neo hybrid and it offers solid protection but the button operation suck on it u have to do some cutting on the case to get it to work ok

greasemuntney

Reaction score
I am using the Ballistic SG MAXX. The only thing I do not like is the screen protection cover. I removed it and running without it for now. It makes to screen to hard to operate.

Beka27

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S III SILICRYLIC® DualPro? Case by Incipio®

I love, love, LOVE this case. It offers a great amount of protection (including corners/edges) but with such a slim phone, it doesn't feel bulky at all. Buttons work great, all the cut-outs are spot-on. The case does not collect lint at all, and is not slippery. It rocks.

My husband has the SG Maxx mentioned above. That's a nice case but very heavy duty and it does add bulk. If you need really good protection tho, it's a nice choice.

JBassRN

Reaction score
I have the Speck Candyshell... fits great but a little slippery and shows scratches

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Rocking the Cimo S-Line, and it suite my purpose fine. Protection on all corners and sides, but lightweight enough that it doesn't bulk up the phone. Love the grippy sides.

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
Moved to the Galaxy S3 Accessories forum. :)

And I'm using the best slim case out there - the matte black Diztronic.

This is a great minimalist case. The phone slipped out of my hand just this very morning onto a concrete floor and not a problem.
Instead of the black case, I got this one that matches the Pebble Blue of the phone.
Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Dark Blue Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon and International Carriers) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
This is a great minimalist case. The phone slipped out of my hand just this very morning onto a concrete floor and not a problem.
Instead of the black case, I got this one that matches the Pebble Blue of the phone.
Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Dark Blue Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon and International Carriers) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

The blue wasn't available yet when I purchased mine shortly after the Verizon S3 launched (or if it was, I completely missed it), but it looks nice. I might pick one up just to change things up a little. I hate TPU cases, but I love the matte TPU cases put out by Diztronic. Good protection with minimal bulk, and they feel great (and more importantly for me, they don't feel like a TPU case).

jamjr74

Reaction score
Seidio surface case. Not too bulky but great protection.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2