Looking for more flower / butterfly cases, just something stylish!

Snapbux

Reaction score
I bought my first case here:

NEW Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 III i9300 Soft Gel Silicone Case Cover - Many Designs! | eBay

Really great type of case and really nice design, I'm looking for at least two more like it though... I'm the kind of person who has to have a case that matches my daily outfit lol

These ones are great but I'm looking for like an all black one or half and half (purple and silver) I've seen a few but there prices are terrible... I'm looking for more like this guy's prices, anyone know of any?

OP
S

Snapbux

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on this? I'd really appreciate it, these cases aren't going to last forever and I'm torn between them all! :)

RoorRebel

Reaction score
Snapbux said:
Does anyone have any advice on this? I'd really appreciate it, these cases aren't going to last forever and I'm torn between them all! :)

Id go on ebay. I got my 3 new cases from there and really cheap. That really is your best option so many to choose from. I got a silicone, a solid case and a leather flip case all on ebay for 6.50 including postage, all from different people.

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
I'd also try Amazon.com . You'll definitely come across some great cases for cheap. I've seen the "flowerly" cases that you're talking about lol.