1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for more flower / butterfly cases, just something stylish!

Discussion in 'Galaxy S3 Accessories' started by Snapbux, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Snapbux

Snapbux New Member

I bought my first case here:

NEW Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 III i9300 Soft Gel Silicone Case Cover - Many Designs! | eBay

Really great type of case and really nice design, I'm looking for at least two more like it though... I'm the kind of person who has to have a case that matches my daily outfit lol

These ones are great but I'm looking for like an all black one or half and half (purple and silver) I've seen a few but there prices are terrible... I'm looking for more like this guy's prices, anyone know of any?
  2. Snapbux

Snapbux New Member

Does anyone have any advice on this? I'd really appreciate it, these cases aren't going to last forever and I'm torn between them all! :)
  3. RoorRebel

RoorRebel New Member

Id go on ebay. I got my 3 new cases from there and really cheap. That really is your best option so many to choose from. I got a silicone, a solid case and a leather flip case all on ebay for 6.50 including postage, all from different people.
  4. EricUnLtd

EricUnLtd New Member

I'd also try Amazon.com . You'll definitely come across some great cases for cheap. I've seen the "flowerly" cases that you're talking about lol.