What just happened??

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Ok so we all know how much the tb's battery life sucks.... Well today its a whole different story. I got up at 2 in the morning for a flight and after average use until 12 midnight I still have 30 percent left. ... Wow!
I texted quite a bit, web browsed , called, took photos, updated friend stream very often, and YouTube. This is on the stock battery BTW. I wonder if there was a silent update..
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Atook

Reaction score
Was the phone in airplane mode for a good chunk of the day? And then in areas with good reception when it was being used? That's probably the best scenario for the battery.

My stock battery typically goes 16 hours or so, with everything on. I don't think it's that terrible.

Ambushbug

Reaction score
Ok so we all know how much the tb's battery life sucks.... Well today its a whole different story. I got up at 2 in the morning for a flight and after average use until 12 midnight I still have 30 percent left. ... Wow!
I texted quite a bit, web browsed , called, took photos, updated friend stream very often, and YouTube. This is on the stock battery BTW. I wonder if there was a silent update..
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That's pretty typical for my phone, not sure what all contributes to mine and contributed to yours today :huh:

turdbogls

Reaction score
that seems pretty good, but i have a feeling being off or airplane mode and being in an airport (usually great reception in there) contributed. but i would be happy with it. i am a pretty heavy user and i am lucky if i can get 10 hrs.

mitchb2

Reaction score
I was pretty shocked this morning. I forgot to put the TB on the charger last night.
When I got up this morning it was still at 76%. That's unheard of for me.

Before, if I forgot to plug it in before bed, it would be totally dead by morning.

jko

Reaction score
It's really odd how much battery life varies from person to person. If I charge mine to 100% before I sleep, I can wake up 6-7 hours later with 96% charge consistently. I did wake up a few times with it at 85% but that is because it has been downloading that latest update that I keep rejecting.