What is WZWNMN on MAXX?

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
This is not another "ICS" thread, I swear. :p

I have now received about 3 text messages from WZWNMN and received another one, today (VZWNMN: 1).

What is this? Is this like a MMS message? I'm new to DROIDs, sorry. The latest one was at 4:57 PST today. Does this happen to be Verizon's way of notifying me that ICS is coming, yet I just don't have the proper reader installed to view the message? I'm currently using the stock "Text" app to view this message.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I dunno, my Maxx has just been getting really COLD all day, I think it's a good sign :)

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I dunno, my Maxx has just been getting really COLD all day, I think it's a good sign :)
It probably stands for "Verizon Wireless New Mail/Message Notification" but I don't know what specific notifications. Software? Account? Both? Still, a number is insignificant.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
It probably stands for "Verizon Wireless New Mail/Message Notification" but I don't know what specific notifications. Software? Account? Both? Still, a number is insignificant.

Lotta mystery surrounding this serving of our favorite frozen treat, IF "Who shot JFK" had been this difficult we never would have been rewarded with a Blockbuster Movie.
I say Thank (Fill in your Favorite Guy) when this is behind us and trust me, I ain't jumpin' on the JellyBean express. This was quite enough "excitement" for one lifetime, what a buncha B.S.

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
I've gotten them all day too and they are ****ing annoying. I've tried blaco listing the 6250 # but it still receives the messages and all they r r sequential #s. Hopefully someone has figured out how to fix this. Please respond if u have any info

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
I get them at least twice an hour and being in the army where u have to stay glued to Ur phone incase they call u in its annoying