What is ther best screen protector for the fascinate? Or go naked?

wessiide

Reaction score
Go to the gorilla glass website they list the galaxy s phones as having gorilla glass. Personally I had a screen protector, hated it, went naked and phone is still scratch free. And I work in the hvac industry so if it was going to scratch believe me it would happen in my field. Go naked! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Go to the gorilla glass website they list the galaxy s phones as having gorilla glass. Personally I had a screen protector, hated it, went naked and phone is still scratch free. And I work in the hvac industry so if it was going to scratch believe me it would happen in my field. Go naked! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Ty. I was very skeptical at first because I was never told on the specs of the phone in the Samsung website nor Verizon's. I'm goin naked!!!

rockin:
sc nv eb01 v2.4 rom
midnight 1.1 theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

tallfun2002

Reaction score
invisishield

got mine at woodfield mall at a small store that only does the invisishield, 20.00 buck just for the front glass, 35 for the whole wrap, i did my fascinate, and ipod touch, life time guarentee, also, it feels like theres nothing there, as for the gorilla glass, i had a verizon rep take a key to the screen , jamming it into the glass, rubbing the corner of a desk on it, will lots of pressure and nothing, good as new, still i feel better with a screen protector!!!

vi3tboiii54

Reaction score
When i first got my fascinate i was way paranoid and suited it up with clear protector full body kit and a TPU case on top of that. Only on those some days when im comfortable i go without the case but that shield always stays on to protect my sammy.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Got micro scratches..... got a new invisible shield. This one other than the ones before isn't soft where I can pinch my finger nail in it. I guess that's normal for millions be produced every day.

rockin:
sc nv eb01 v2.4 rom
midnight 1.1 theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.